October 30, 2014 | 1605 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Lash Tint [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by muslick

I know this has been discontinued, but I'm writing this anyway in case Neutrogena reads reviews of their own products. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!! I honestly want to cry. This was the best mascara for everyday. I have long eyelashes and so I don't like thick mascara for daytime. This was perfect, it never clumped - as it was a tint rather than gloppy mascara. But I could put multiple layers on, which would produce the effect of mascara. Also, it came right off when washing my face, I never had to use eye makeup remover when using it. I am now trying Tarte lash tint, but it's nothing like Neutrogena's. I have to use eye makeup remover for days after using it. Plus it's like $18 vs. $7. I'm going to go curl up in bed and cry my un-tinted eyelashes out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by SarcasmCynical

Sadly, this is now discontinued, but while it was around it was the best lash tint around, which to be fair, was easy since there are hardly any lash tints out there. I have very long thick lashes and wearing regular mascara makes me look like Snooki, this is only thing I've found that could take away the powder on my lashes to make them look natural and not clumpy.

Edit: I have found a replacement finally! At Walmart they have a young girls brand called Geo-girls (I think) and it has a fabulous lash tint for around $4 that comes in Black or Brown.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by rissa1456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all this is not a mascara it is a lash tint. So if you just want you lashes a little darker and to hold then this is a good prouduct for you. It is for those who want a more natural look. It also stays on very well and does not irritate eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by RedFishTwoFish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've seen conflicting information as to whether this product is discontinued. I really hope not, as it's my favourite mascara for when I am wearing glasses. I have very long, abundant lashes and wearing regular mascara with my glasses leaves me with window-wiped black streaks all over the inside of my lenses. I still use a regular mascara when I wear contacts, but this is my go-to mascara for when I am wearing my frames.

It's exactly what it claims to be- a lash tint that does not build or extend your lashes, and it's great for sensitive eyes like mine which are easily irritated by products. I may have to start buying it on ebay unless they come out with something similar.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by blotto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this mascara fine, but only when I am trying to achieve an incredibly natural look. It really does just tint the lashes. It goes on easily, feeling almost glossy. There are no clumps, certainly no flaking either. If you want something low-key for work or daytime, this is great. Don't expect anything dramatic as far as lengthening or thickening; it pretty much just makes your lashes a shade darker. Hence the name!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jaka13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

good for what it is... a lash tint.
    It does not wear like mascara, but is great for days I want a light makeup look but still have a little bit of definition around my eyes.
    I've got brown hair, but very dark lashes and brows, so it doesn't add much color to what I've already got, just definition.
    I use 5 of 7 days a week, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by WarmFuzzy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Okay...I don't use this as a mascara. I use it as a brow tint. It works fabulously as a brow tint! It looks quite natural and is perfect if I over pluck my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by foureight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite "mascara." I go for a natural look, and this is by far the best I've ever used. No clumping or flaking, the perfect touch to darken my medium-length lashes. Will repurchase this for life!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by tina1wina13

Ok so if you are a dramatic lashes all day everyday type girl, stay away.

This is an extrememly natural type mascara. Period. It gives your lashes a great natural tint. If you aren't happy with the volume or length of your lashes this may not be for you either. This is more for people who like their lashes and every now and then just want to tint them darker to slightly emphasize them. I love this product dearly. This is the 1st mascara I ever purchased when i was 16, and it is still one of my faves for those "natural" days.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all i have naturally long eyelashes,
    I looooove this tint & i will never stop using it!
    It really makes my lashes look super natural and has never clogged on me. The tint is also very lightweight.
    Sometimes when I want more emphasis i pair it up with CG Exact Eyelights which is also great.
    Overrall i would definatly reccomend this to anybody!