Nioxin Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamin Supplement

4.3

The formula is rich in antioxidants, marine concentrates and vitamins (including vitamins A, C, D, B6 and B12, as well as Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin and Biotin).

on 10/10/2012 3:23:00 PM

This worked well for me. Ive been having problems for a year now and was really frustrated. the cheapest i find is at a hair care store at college spadina, near chinatown toronto.

on 8/11/2012 12:05:00 PM

I bought this product from my boyfriends mom who owns her own salon, paying only 15.95 for it. She told me she sold it to a customer who is 18 also and that after taking it for a month her hair grew a whopping three inches!! I didn't believe her but I needed a solution for my hair to grow out after going to get a haircut and coming out with a haircut that barely even covered my ears and it took my hair six months just to grow right above my shoulders. I've been taking Nioxin for about a week and half now and my hair has grown an INCH!!! I am having breakouts when I've never got them before taking nioxin but it's the price I'm willing to pay to get long hair. The bottle I bought is only a month supply but I do intend on buying more. Hope this helps.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my friends told me about this product in 09 and ive been using them every since. I stopped last year because I was pregnant and used a prenatal vitamin instead but I love these things. My hair has been in it's healthiest state ever since I was younger. My hair became more shiny, stronger, better, and my hair grew like crazy now they are expensive BUT, well worth it if you can't find another vitamin that is cheaper and works for you I would buy again.

on 5/15/2012 2:28:00 AM

wow, i can't eblieve how well this worked for me. ever since i was 15, ive wanted to grow my hair as long as possible, but always ended up having to cut it because it got so dry if i didnt cut it regularly.

a few years ago, i tried this, and i finally was able to get my hair down to the legnth i desired without having to skip cuts! even my hairdresser commented on how long my hair grew, and she's been cutting my hair for over 10 years.

maybe it doesnt work for everyone, but for me it did wonders.

on 5/13/2012 2:41:00 AM

Great hair vitamins! Been using 2 months going o 3. I have seen a dramatic difference in my hair it has been growing longer faster and appears a lot healthier!

on 2/12/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why I had such high hopes for this product, but I searched high and low in Canada for it and of course I ended up buying the 90 size on Amazon.
I took it religiously, and my hair seemed to grow even slower, if that's possible!
Didn't have any side effects, but didn't do what it was supposed to do either. I know it takes a while for this type of product to produce results, but I have had better luck with iron supplements and some biotin added to my daily multi.
I won't purchase this again.

on 9/25/2011 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I did the big chop on 7th June and bought the the 90 day supply for USD 23 on amazon after experiencing almost no growth in the two months after my big chop. I started taking a pill a day on 9th August and still use my normal shampoo and conditioner. My hair has been growing at a really fast pace. It's sprouting like weeds.as there just seems to be a lot more of it. Its also soft, healthy and and shiny looking . Even my friends and family are commenting on how much my hair has grown in the past 6 weeks. I can't wait to give an update at the end of the 90 days.. I will definitely repurchase. At 25 cents a day this is amazingly cheap for such great results.

One side note is that my face also sems a bit more even toned since I started nioxin. :)

on 4/26/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Has anyone with female pattern baldness or dht related hair loss had success with these vitamins?

on 8/6/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I've been taking these vitamins for about 2 1/2 months now and I'm very disappointed because they make me break out. And I find it very hard to believe that I am the only one this has happened to...I was really looking forward to these because not one person on here complained of breakouts. I'm assuming it's the biotin that caused it because I've read about "biotin breakouts". Thought maybe my skin would adjust but it never did...and I'm positive it's these vitamins because once I stopped them I didn't get another spot.
I have some hormonal issues and I'm pretty sure my once super thick hair is thinning so I was really counting on these to work. Needless to say I'm pretty upset and not sure of what to do now. I have extremely curly hair (3c/4a) so it's kind of hard for me to tell if and how much my hair is growing; therefore I didn't notice much in terms of growth from these vitamins.

on 7/5/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have hypothyroidism, which affects your skin, hair, and nails, and this product is wonderful for all of those areasr. If you have any desire to encourage growth in those areas, these are great vitamin supplements to add to your diet. Always check with your Dr. but these have helped me tremendously. They are pricey, but it's more economical to buy them in the larger packs. Comparing these vitamins to store bought GNC, Wal-mart, and Nature's Bounty they are smaller in size, and work so much better.

Popular Hair Products