October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love chubby lip crayons! And brownish pinks/pinkish browns/rosy nudes/nude roses ARE MY THING! But this did not work for me at all. The color went on a little chalky or muddy and changed to a garish warm fushia after a few minutes. It did stain, but not in a shade that I wanted to keep on. My naughty schnauzer found this somewhere and ate the cap. I was not even sad to throw the rest away nearly unused.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product glides on your lips beautifully, wears comfortably and when it's first applied, is the perfect MLBB shade (kind of a pinkish-mauve color). The problem with it is the actually stain part. My lips don't have much pigmentation to begin with and Honey stained my lips a bright pink/fuschia. I bought this shade for an everyday, office-appropriate lip color but it was anything but. Such a disappointment. I plan on finishing the tube (I don't have too much left) and not repurchasing this particular shade.

There is a minty smell/taste, which I don't love at all but it doesn't bother me too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good quality product. Creates a nice Balm Stain to the lips. I like the buildable color. Best color for all fair tones is 'Honey' (Light to Strong Pink). Gives a 'finished' blotted lipstick appearance in one application. Strongly Peppermint Scented which smells a bit tacky. Sadly the stain doesn't last nearly as long as I would like (for the price & for convenience). I don't know if I am just a bit uncoordinated but I have knocked product off the tip quite a few times with the lid which seems like a waste. I have found the same result in Maybelline Baby Lip in 'Pink Lolita' which is EXACTLY THE SAME stained color!! (for far less $$- In Australia the Revlon is $18 and the Maybelline is $3!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color received a lot of hype, and sounded like a it would be a good, every day type of lip color so I went ahead and finally picked one up. On me, this is a pinkish-mauve color, with a very slight peach undertone (I am VERY fair). I like that it truly does stain my lips and lasts for several hours as opposed to many of the "chubby stick" type lip products which just slide right off after 30 minutes. It's also a good neutral color that I think many people could easily wear. I'm not blown away by the color or consistency though, so I'm giving it a respectable 3 lippy rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lbricker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! I wear it every day and have gone through 3 of the honey lip balms alone. It has incredible staying power and creates a gorgeous, yet understated look. What I really like about this product is that it actually leaves a stain on your lips after the initial application of the balm wears off. On my lips, it leaves a light pink-rose stain and I get quite a few compliments on the color. I just have to throw on some Chapstick and it gives a completely different look. If you're looking for a product with staying power and an every day color, this is the balm stain for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

A nice sheer brownish mauve perfect for day time and for work.
I find it last until about noon drinking a few cups of coffee and then I am left with a very light stain. I would prefer if the stain was a bit darker but its not bad. I love the scent of these and plan on buying more.
These and wet n wild balm stains are both my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stain. Always on the lookout for my lips but better colors. I dont do well with loud colors...all the more power to the ladies who can pull it off!!! But I can't. I love the hint of color it gives me and the slight glossy effect I get upon first application.
If you want more color payoff this isn't for you. Its a slight dark rose color. It really enhances my lip color and is great for the office. I like the sublte stain...sad that the staaiain doesnt last very long but that's okay I don't mind a touch up. I love the crayon applicator as well.
Its very good subtle color and its probably good for any complexion. I have a medium olive complexion. And I like that its not super sticky either. Doesn't feel heavy or waxy on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

My go-to lip color! This was my third revlon balm stain and it has become my favorite of all. It's definitely MLBB on my lips and looks nice with my skin tone, it also stains my lips a little bit and I like that. Bought it because of all the good reviews on youtube. I think it looks different on every person but I still recommend you try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by supjess

I've always been on the hunt for a good lip colour that looks natural but still like I made an effort -- this is it. It's close to my natural colour so it doesn't look too OTT but it's bright enough that it looks put together. Makes me look like I'm an adult who cares about her appearance when actually I'm a lazy girl who probably just rolled out of bed.

Easy to apply, feels good, and has surprisingly good staying power on me to boot. I like that even when it 'dries', it still has a lot of colour and doesn't look like it's worn off within 5 minutes. Contrary to what I expected, it goes on easily and doesn't feel dry.

This is my new go-to for lips that look natural but better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I DIDNT like this.. it didnt really stain my lips and there are not many colors in my opinion. cheap cover girls lip stains work a lot better