Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this for years already and I love this balm stain so much i wear it almost everyday and bring it everywhere i go! This colour is just so versatile, i wear it lightly on an everyday basis to school and apply more of it if i am going to somewhere special. I realised it appears differently on different people's lips; it was a MLBB [ my lips but bettter! ] colour for my naturally slightly rosy lips! I like how it complements my skin tone and it brings out the natural flush in my cheeks.
It lasts for hours on me even after meals, and does not dry up my lips.
The only thing i don't like is the lid, it can crack after awhile and when i put this chubby stick into my bag, the lid falls off and the product got to some parts of my bag :(
It is also quite expensive when it isn't on sale- it was $21.90!
However, i'm willing to pay for it as a little of this goes a long way!

on 8/21/2015 3:35:00 PM

I'm a lippie hoarder and currently I'm on my second one. For reference, I'm NC30 and I wear this with Buxom Dolly on top for shine and it lasts for a couple of hours and wears off without being patchy. There's a slight minty scent but it dissipates after application. This is the perfect mauve colour for everyday wear, I like wearing something on my lips so I don't look like a zombie. This retails for around $6.99 CAD for 2.7 grams. I love this so much and will continue to repurchase this. HG status.

on 8/21/2015 2:51:00 PM

I think I tried all of these when they first came out. I was impressed with the formula, most definitely. It feels moisturizing and light, and it has a bit more "stick" compared to a lip balm, but just a touch more, but it doesn't feel sticky. It's just enough to give it more staying power. The darker hues really last and give a lovely stain. And all are surprisingly wearable, in part because they apply sheer and build up nicely, so even the lilac-y one will look pretty and sheer on practically anyone if they apply just a bit.
The formula has a light minty scent and you feel a bit of minty tingle on the lips for a few moments after applying.
My two favorites are Romantic, which looks like a vivid red in the tube, and it builds to that, but it still retains a sheerness to it, but it's subtle if you apply just a tiny bit. Honey is the real standout, though. It's a natural-looking pink-nude that yields a My Lips But Better hue. That's become a go-to if I need a quick touch-up of something that'll look good with anything from a smoky or vibrant eye to just a touch of mascara.

on 8/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

I bought this and I keep buying again and again reason is I keep using it daily when I want to keep it simple and healthy. It doesn't dry off, stay long and the colour gives my lips a natural look. If I could only pick one simple make up, I must always have this.

on 8/14/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my favourite lip tint! i adore the colour and it lasts without going into lip creases

on 7/30/2015 8:40:00 PM

I am sooo in love with this product. It's not drying and I it's not shine or matte it has a really nice sheen and the colour honey is the perfect my lips but better colour. The opacity is build-able. I'm not one to wear lip colour everyday but now I do.

on 7/24/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I LOOOVVEEE this product. I knew about this product in this particular shade from my friend who uses it to school, it looks like a pale pink color on her. But, on my lips, it looks more pinkish. I use this to school, just one swap on the upper and bottom lips each and I get a natural pink lips. It is surprisingly moisturizing on my chapped lips, so this product is similar to tinted lip balm. However, i don't really like the mint scent and flavor, sometimes it makes me nauseous.

on 6/10/2015 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This lip balm is the bomb! I love the pigmentation, the moisturising property, the staining effect, not too wet or sticky! It's everything you can ask in a lip product if you're not looking for a matte lipstick! The reason I took one lippy off is because I don't like the colour, it's too brown/plummy for my liking. I really like the colour Elusive in the Revlon matte balm range, it's the perfect pink for me but the quality isn't as good as this one.

on 5/28/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stained a completely different colour on my lips...I really liked its texture and initial colour...looks natural and healthy but the stain on the lips turned a little orangey even though i purchased this in 3 different colours and it all stain in almost the same orange shade...Imagine i do a smoky eye look with nude lips and afterwards it turned pinkish+orangey...lol...I would only use this if my makeup look of the day does not require me to have pale lips...

on 5/26/2015 9:15:00 PM

I just LOVEEEE this product! Stays all day. After the glossiness gone, I love the staining effect, looks natural & pretty on my lips. Definitely repurchase!