April 18, 2014 | 1961 users online

Shampoo - Schwarzkopf - Gliss - Hair Repair With Liquid Keratin - Ultimate Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by JuliaMeme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Awesome :) smells amazing and makes my hair soft and fluffy (not in a frizzy way) and it's easy to wash out :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by tonyawilkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Schwarzkopf Gliss products. They are usually either very good, or if not - they just do nothing for my hair (just not suitable for my hair, I guess).

But now, with this one, I think my hair looks worse than before. It's dry and has lost its shine.

What's strange is that my hair feels coarse and stiff right after shampooing, before the conditioner. Sort of like after washing off hair dye. Feels like I've burnt it with a chemical.

I will give it a little more time but I'm pretty sure it's is a dud.

I'm using the dark blue one by the way - Volume and repair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using the Gliss Hair Repair with liquid karatin ultimate repair conditioner (black bottle) with the Gliss marrakesh oil and coconut shampoo (dark brown bottle) for months now. I've repurchased half a dozen times. First off, the shampoo smells divine (like musky coconuts) and is really moisturizing. The conditioner, to me, smells like chocolate which is an absolute pleasure to use! and is so good for my dry, curly hair that's damaged by dying and heat styling. I use it once or twice a week depending on how damaged my hair feels. It leaves my hair feeling super moisturized and silky! I can see and feel a difference when I don't use it. It's quite effective for a drugstore product. I'm really impressed and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nancy_deathbeast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

You can tell this stuff is going to be awesome just by looking at the ingredients. Very nourishing for my dry/bleached/dyed hair. It works the first time you use it.
The conditioner is just as great, but kudos on making a really wonderful shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this, I use this in combination with the oil nutritive conditioner. and my hair feels so soft when I come out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by amylynn11

Wow is the first thing I can say when I think about this product. First of all, the smell is absolutely intoxicating, If the product did nothing for me, I'd just buy it for the smell alone. My boyfriend loves the smell also. It makes the bathroom smell good for awhile, and the smell really stays in your hair. My hair is damaged from heat, and this product really makes it manageable,soft, and shiny. Absolutely recommend this to someone who is on a budget, even to people who are not. It is a definite yes for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

Smell: sweet, oriental, a bit sour, like many of the shampoos from the Gliss-series. I personally don't like the smell - it's too heavy for me and interferes with my soap and shampoo.
I bought this because I coloured my hair, and this is marketed as a shampoo for extremely damaged hair. It also says that it has 3x more liquid keratin. Honestly, I didn't notice my hair getting any better. After some time, it actually got worse: it got very dry and stiffer - which may have been a result from the dryness. The dryness also caused the ends of my newly cut hair to split. I understand that they think that keratin added in shampoo should "reconstruct" your hair, but keeping hair properly hydrated is the main thing you can do to keep it healthy. This shampoo also seemed to cause much more hair fallout for me... Trashing it right now.