November 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - White Objective H2O

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by lola0116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an awesome product.I've been using it for only 3 days and it removes all my makeup leaving my skin glowy and smooth.I can't say anything about the brightening effect yet although it doeshave a permanent effect after application.I'm changing my skincare routine adapting a more ''Korean'' regime ,as of today I'll be applying this, followed by Shiesedo Foam(which also seems to be really good for oily skin) ,mask,toner, serum,eye cream and moisturizer.It looks like a lot but takes 15-20min max.You are allowed to take some time out.Everyone is beautiful some just have a better skin care routine;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bioderma's Sensibio cleanser is already very famous,so is the Sebium but White Objective from the H2O range doesn't seem to have many reviews around so I thought it would be nice to add one already.
I used Sensibio's sample and I was quite pleased.Then I intended to buy the full size but White Objective was on discount so I got this one instead.I thought the two can't be very different and they are definetely not.
Like the other H20's,this one also looks like clear water absent smell.I really don't like fragranced skin care products so that is a good thing.On my comb to oily,slightly sensitive skin,this cleanser does a great job at removing all the make up without extra effort while leaving no residue and causing zero irritation.It doesn't take much product to remove an avarage make up that consists a medium coverage foundation,long wearing concealer,eyeshadow base,long lasting eyeliner etc.My deadline for the long lasting products are Mac liquidlast eyeliner and inglot's amc black gel liner.They can be removed with WO.of course,an oil based eye make up remover is the best for such stubborn things but WO is also effective too.
I don't have any other whitening products in my skin care routine.I have some subtle post-acne marks though.I don't think a make up remover will be enough alone for that matter but we will see.I am already in love with this product and if I see some change on my dark spots,well I can't give a rating that is higher than 5 stars which is I already think it deserves.
I love the packacing either.Simple and useful.I will buy this over and over.This is everything I would expect from a makeup remover.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No