April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by RosieRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why this product has been getting ALOT of bad reviews. It's clever and has a great finnish. I suffer from oily skin and spots and this product doesn't make me break out or look shiny at all unlike other BB creams I have tried. My pores and lines are covered just enough that I don't need to cake on foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product to be weird. It's meant to change colour to your skin tone and I found that the white base with small colour things made it feel grainy and rough when you applied it. The colour was a bit orange, though the coverage was a nice medium. I also found it smelled weird. Overall I didn't like this bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB purchase, the packaging is nice and it was on offer so thought I would give it a go! The coverage is better than I expected...it builds nicely and it covers all of my redness/blemishes! I bought it in Medium...mistake!! I have olive skin and it is far too dark...I'd go as far as saying it is orange!! I have to put powder on top the calm the colour down!! The product comes out of the tube a grey/violet colour and changes on your skin! As a BB cream it is marketed as being good for your skin...but can't help but think that the agents required for this 'colour change' can't be that great! I'd possibly buy again but would go for the Fair colour instead...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thatgirl1269

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This would have to be the single most horrible product I've used in a LONG time. Extremely drying, covers nothing and the colour, OMG, the colour! I have no idea why people are mentioning it has pink undertones (I purchased Fair) but it's as far away from pink undertones as you can get - it's a cross between those horrible fake carroty orange tans and a nasty sallow yellow. Not exactly cheap for a drug store product either and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it - oh, hang on, the packaging isn't too bad. This was binned within 5 minutes of trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Have repurchased many times. Mattifies without drying. Does not irritate or crease under the eyes. Not sure why the reviews are low, I love this product. I also keep a tube in the car so I am never without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ghostling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The texture was too dry for my skin, and it doesn't really cover that much. The colour is also too pink for my yellowy pale skin.

The product smells rather good, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Elmohr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this my first BB cream so I don't have much to compare it to. I have dry to combination skin and bought it for a moisturizer and to mix with my foundation. I found the grey/purpley color surprising too but it perfectly matched my light to medium skin tone (I bought the light) once I blended it in. I could almost wear it alone without foundation or powder but I have a lot of red in my skin so I preferred to use my regular foundation on top. I love this creme and am using it as a primer/tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure if that's why you use BB creams but I'm happy with my purchase anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price and makeup effect wise, this product is very very good for everyday use. lightens blemishes, and minimise pores and has sun protection. use along with an concealer is recommneded. Compared to foundations i can say that this doesn't cause break outs and it is very natural looking, does't look like you gave makeup on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The little pigment pearls are fascinating. Colour is way too dark and looks orange. Shame. Binned.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

this is a nice bb cream though not as good as l'oreal skin perfection bb. the coverage on this is slighty fuller than skin perfection but still provides a nice result. i use it in light and have purchased a few times, the price appealed at first and the product is better than you would expect for such a bargain buy. the consistency is slighty runny but is easy to blend on your face. i have to be careful to rub it well into my jawline or it does leave a slight tidemark but other than that no issues and my skin is very pale. the colour of the product looks weird as it comes out of the tube a violet/grey colour but once you rub it it transforms quickly into a lovely light shade which would complement most skin tones. nice product. one of my go tos when i am in a hurry to get ready and great for holidays when you want something a little lighter on your skin.