April 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Other - Colgate Optic White

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SpiffieCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toothpaste does make my teeth a lot whiter than they were. It works really well with my battery powered toothbrush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have been using this for about a year and i can definitely see the difference as i compare my old pictures and recent ones. my teeth are so much whiter and brighter now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER! KEEPS MY TEETH WHITE ! I HAVE REPURCHASED THIS 3-4 TIMES. I DONT THINK I'LL EVER CHANGE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by dluellen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was by far the best toothpast Ive ever tried. its a bit pricey, but its worth it. I used to buy the cheap toothpastes to save money, but I can't stop looking in the mirror at my teeth they are so pretty and bright! im In love with my smile again!♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion is the best because it keeps my teeth clean nd white, I used to use the crest 3d n my boyfriend told me my mouth smelled, I thought it was funny cuhz I had brush my teeth with the crest one n it was the first time anyone had said that to me so I switched to the Colgate one n my breath nd teeth are clean n it doesn't strip my teeth. Never switching to crest at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Elaine1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to keep my teeth white and this works well. All the stain from my daily coffee and tea would be washed and brushed off when I use this at night!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by SweetestKiwi

I like to keep my teeth very white and this seems to work great to keep stains away.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never had a problem with tooth sensitivity until I started to use this product! Everything started to hurt my teeth (hot, cold, frozen). Not to mention that the toothpaste was literally gritty and made my mouth feel like I just brushed with sandstone. I prefer crest 3d white luxe! Not recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MiMiHere

I think it is a bit expensive for the size and results. My teeth are still in the same shade as before so I won't purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by justinebartassian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think it is an expensive toothpaste and the results weren't noticeable. I wouldn't buy it if it's not on sale.