Baby Foot

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like anything that does the work for me, especially if the first thing I'm required to do is lay around for an hour.
The first time I used Baby Foot, it took about 5 full days until it started working. After that I witnessed the most disgusting and awesome thing that's ever happened to my body (I've never given birth).
My feet really emerged from a cocoon of dry thick nasty skin as much less nasty little butterflies. I immediately got a pedi and continued to do so. My feet stayed decent for quite a while.
When they started looking and feeling like little hoofs again I used Baby Foot. The second time the results were alright but less dramatic. I've now used it several times and each time it is less effective. Which really bums me out because the results from the first application were nothing short of miraculous. My friends have had the same experience after using it more than once.
I would definitely recommend this product, but forewarn that it seems to lose its efficacy after the first use.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My feet, or to be precise, the bottom and sides of my feet were in appalling condition. Ground in grass stains, dirt, and thickened skin. Rough skin in places, like a cheese grater. I knew that pumice stones, etc weren't going to fix it, and they were so bad I would have been too embarrassed to go and have a pedicure. I ordered Babyfoot, it works!

After applying as directed (actually I left on my feet for 80 mins instead of 60 mins) for the first two days nothing happens. Then on around day 4 your feet just look very dry and a little flakey. I soaked my feet on day 6 as they were a bit more flakey but not yet peeling much. After soaking I rubbed them all over with a pumice stone. Thats when the real peeling started. For the next few days there was major skin peeling. I didn't experience huge sheets of skin peeling off, rather just small peeling, rough flakes all over. This whole process was quickened by me peeling and scratching the skin off. In total from application to end result it took 2 weeks. My feet are now smooth, and all of the dry, discolored rough skin is gone, revealing the new skin underneath. I'll now use a battery operated pedi device to try to maintain along with foot balms. Dont hesitate, Babyfoot works!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh.

I've used these many times. Being completely honest, my feet are sort of disgusting because I'm not diligent about exfoliating them nor foot creams. The main appeal of baby foot peels is as the name implies, you get to peel a big layer of dead skin off your feet.

And yes, you are left with soft feet. But that only lasts a few days before you're right back at square one. I wouldn't say these are super intense peels as it never fully removes my callouses.

But I will repurchase. Why? Because they're a spa/luxury indulgence and I feel like it's a good way to kick off a new foot care regime. Next time I buy these I am going to follow up with a glycolic acid foot cream after the peel is done and maybe even file them. That should leave me with soft feet until the next baby foot peel is due.

This was just meh for me. I soaked my feet and then sat around with the booties for an hour and a half. For me, there was a slight warm, tingly sensation while wearing them, but nothing uncomfortable. But when I rinsed, my feet burned when the cool water touched them. They started peeling about a week later, but nothing like what I was hoping for. Are my feet softer and in better shape than they were prior to Baby Foot? Yes, but I think a good pedicure would do the same job in an hour's time.

Soaked my feet 20 minutes Sunday and put the booties on for an hour & a half. Was disappointed for the next few days because nothing was happening. Yeah - on Wednesday the peeling began and it is continuing on. Had to vacuum under my work desk because I didn't want the cleaning people to wonder what was going on. I am hoping the peeling is over this weekend but it really does work!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Baby Foot is AWESOME! Foot shedding aside... oh my gosh, my feet haven't been that soft since.. forever!! I couldn't stop touching my feet where my calluses used to be.. cause they were no more!

Granted, you'll have to wear socks to sleep for a few weeks unless you want some major shedding up in there...Also, you'll probably want to only use it during the winter so you don't walk around freaking people out with peeling feet during the summer time ;)

Oh, they are selling baby foot in the States too. I first noticed it in 2009 in Japan. It was such a huge craze. They were everywhere, in all drugstores. I bought one and tried it later when I got back to my home country. It was amazing. The dead skin just peel, 2 days later. Didn't stop until a week had passed. I noticed feet were tad bit softer, but pinker in colour ( without layers of ashy skin).

Felt bad that I didn't buy more. I used sunscreen on the top of my feet ( sun exposed parts) cuz so many layers of skin were peeled off.

I bought them again when I was in Japan in 2011. They now come in additional set, a tight thin cotton socks/ toe shaped. And a separate bottle of liquid. Put the socks on, then put the plastics bag( like the original one) over it, then pour the liquid into it and thus soak the socks. Leave on for 2 hours. There were refill of those bottles of liquid available for purchase. So end up cheaper to use. Really good amazing product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered a less expensive brand from Amazon & they had 74 reviews with 4 stars combined.
There r three treatments included.
Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask -...
Delivered Apr 14, 2015
It was 20idh $ and 2 day shipping was included.
Actual BabyFeet is at least 30/50$!
After washing & scrubbing my feet and it's rough areas with a Clarisonic knockoff with the pumice attachment my bf and I opened eash pack that's shaped like a large foot..a men's 11 shoe size woul be plenty large enough. Then we taped the booties and placed large tight socks over our feet.
We kept them on 70+ minutes and mostly sat watching tv.
After removing the boo ties we scrubbed feet again.
It's been 3 days and no peeling yet..it can take up to 7 days so I wait!
Don't hesitate to YouTube the two products, gross but super cool too!

I did two separate foot peels, three weeks apart. While I'm pleased with the results and I think this product is great, I didn't find it to be the end-all be-all that I hoped it was going to be. The skin on my feet is extremely smooth and all roughness has been eliminated, but my callouses are still completely intact. After reading about this product I was ready for my thick hard callouses to magically fall off, so I was a little disappointed that they were not affected at all really. Even after the second peel. But I did shed a ton of foot skin in the days following the peels and now I feel like my feet are summer-ready.

The first time I used this, I soaked my feet for two hours and then wore the booties for another two hours. It took three days before any peeling occured, mostly on the bottoms of my feet. The tops of my feet really didn't peel at all, they just got a little dry and flaky but nothing significant happened there. I didn't do a great job of keeping socks on 24-7 and I think that was a mistake. Wearing socks really does help the peeling process, I found. At any rate, all peeling was finished two weeks after I used the treatment.

So I decided to do another one. I ordered another peel from Amazon for about $20. And this time I soaked my feet for about an hour and a half, then I wore the booties for three and a half hours (I accidentally fell asleep with them on). Also I put a big pair of sweatsocks on top of the booties, which I hadn't done the first time.

The second time around, the peeling began the very next day. On the tops of my feet this time. I got much better results with the second peel all-around actually. The tops and bottoms of my feet, between my toes, around my toenails, my heels, everywhere except the callouses on the balls of my feet- all my foot skin came off in SHEETS.

I think it helped that it was my second peel, but I also soaked my feet every 2 or 3 days to help loosen the skin. And I also made sure to wear socks at all times. And once again, the peeling was over in two weeks. So I didn't have to deal with hideous-looking skin-shedding feet for very long. Because it really does look awful while it's happening.

Overall, this product really impressed me and I plan to buy it again next year. Even though it's not a miracle worker it's still pretty awesome. Recommended!

This is far and above not only my favorite product to remove dead skin from my feet, but it is the ONLY product I have come on here to review when it comes to products for my feet. I am so surprised that this actually worked! I have struggled with having dry feet for over twenty years Ė my husband doesnít agree, but I believe it runs in the family. My mother has always had dry/cracked feet and my grandmother did as well when she was alive. I've tried everything from regular pedicures, pumice stones to files to scrubs, cream, coconut oil, etc... These were all temporary as the layer of dry, dead skin is so thick and my feet just return back to their dry, cracked state. Often times quite painful as well.

I do want to say this Ė I used the product first a year ago and I liked it a lot, but didnít love it. I liked it enough, though, that I decided to use it again. Actually, what I did was I used it twice in about a 2 week period. I donít know whether or not itís recommended, but I will say my feet are AMAZING. I wish I had taken before/after pictures. Much like the first time I tried the product, I had decent results after the first, most recent application; however, something told me to try it again right away. I am so glad I did. It was a little crazy Ė I literally had thick, large pieces just falling off the bottom of my feet. Approximately 4 days after the second (technically third) application, I took off my socks and when I put my foot down I thought I had something stuck to the bottom of my foot, then I realized it was a huge piece of skin that had started to come off. From there I proceeded to rub and take all of this skin off my feet. I'm left with super soft, smooth skin. This product truly is amazing!

I would like to suggest being patient with this product. I believe everyone responds to things differently. The first time I used this product, I didnít even start peeling until well close to two weeks after the application.

I see myself doing this as a yearly winter routine. (unless going forward I'm able to stave off the extremely dry skin using high quality lotion)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools