September 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Moisturizers - Correctionist Time Correcting Creme with Line Blox Complex

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by SHOESLAVE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this creme for the first time this week. I had gone on the Sally site to check out their anti-aging products because I had a coupon I wanted to use. I checked out what they had, particularly looking at the active ingredients. I wanted something w/peptides, good moisturizing ingredients etc. for my 50+ skin. I thought this creme had some top-shelf, quality ingredients and it was very reasonably priced. It was on sale to boot! Well, the creme is silky and rich and melts into your skin. The one caveat, it stinks to high heaven!! (I took off a point for that...I figured it was because of some of the anti-aging ingredients :)) I believe it has yeast and some other unusual ingredients (although I have seen yeast in some high quality products.) I put it under my makeup and serum and I swear my skin looked more firmer and tighter . I put some on before I went to bed and same result. My skin looks more firm and younger!! So what if it stinks...I'll just wear it to bed : p !!! Maybe I'm imagining it...you'll have to try it yourself. But for me to recommend this smelly product, I must think it's great! Hope they never stop selling it!! That usually happens when something works for me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This really nice older SA at Sally raved about this so I decided to give it a try. I'm weary of harsh things like Retin-A and all the flaking and redness that comes with it. This has surpassed my expectations so far. I use it at night on my face and am really liking how my skin looks and feels when I wake up. I use it morning and night on my neck (where I have deeper rings) and I don't know yet if it is reducing those lines, but it has only been 2 months so I will give it more time. So far, this has been a nice addition to my skincare routine. I'll update after using it longer.

My skin: Early 40s, dry-to-normal, some fine lines but overall pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My 70 y/o m mother started using this when I started using their multi-benefit eye cream. It's done amazing things for her skin...and mine. This cream is light yet moisturizing, not greasy at all. Love the peptides, my skin is smoother, more firm and already the very slight fine lines that I did have are nearly gone. I do use the serum, the night cream, the eye cream (I was using MAC Fast Response and Origins GinZing...this is FAR, FAR, FAR better) and I also picked up the lip plumper (peptide-based) which is also amazing, my lips now look like they did 30 years ago, no Angelina Jolie, just a bit more full and healthy and youthful. My Sally's doesn't sell the hand cream, toner or cleanser but if I can get my hands on them, I'll get that as well. Great stuff and very affordable considering the $$$$$ I was spending for mediocre results. Great products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I've ony used this product for a week, but I like it enough to review it anyway. It's on sale at Sallys this January for $9.99. I think the normal price is only $12.99 or less with a Sallys card.

Here is the description
=====================================================
•Formulate with Blox-Six Complex
•Blocks wrinkle formation
•Smoothes and firms skin
•Ideal for mature Skin

Correctionist Time Correcting Creme combats the causes of wrinkles, instead of only treating the signs of aging and environmental damage. Immobilizes wrinkles and fine lines, giving skin a silky and luxurious texture.Helps heal skin related problems related to pre-mature aging, menopause, character lines. Results can be seen in as little as four weeks when used twice daily. Includes Vitamin A and Algae extract to stimulate and exfolitate dry skin. Non-irritating for long term use.

Immobilizes wrinkles and fine lines, giving skin a silky and luxurious texture. Results can be seen in as little as four weeks when used twice daily. Includes Vitamin A and Algae extract to stimulate and exfolitate dry skin.

How to Use: Massage into skin at least once a day. This moisturizer helps repair cell damage while resurfacing fine lines and wrinkles.

Active Ingredients: Biopeptide CL (2%), Biopeptide EL (2%), DMAE (0.05%), Glucosamine, Yeast and Algae Extracts (1%), Retinol (0.05%), Manganese Gluconate (0.05%)
=====================================================

Pros: Sinks into my skin without irritating it. I have rosacea and am prone to dry skin and this stuff is moisturizing enough that my skin doesn't get dry and flaky in the middle of the day, but its still light enough that I don't break out and my skin seems less red.

Cons: None so far

I will update this review next month to note if the product continues to work effectively.