September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Liquid - La Roche Posay - Toleriane Teint Fluid

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ladushka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like it but no, it doesn't sink in, accentuates the pores, gives me a mask effect and the color choice is terrible. Luckily I gave it a try and took a sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by exceptionnelle57

I have tried a lot of foundations,searching for the perfect one. The last 8months I have skin problems. My skin is usually dry and sensitive,but from october I got severe acne with cysts because of antibiotics. So these months were horrible to me. now I have hyper pigmentation in red and my pores look larger because of all the things I used to get rid of the cysts. So its really hard to find a good foundation and concealer. All of them are too heavy or too matte and when ur skin is dry ,u dont need matte efect, u need dewy finish and light formula. I used Avene, Clinique, Vichy, Bioderma and they were awful. Since I found this I receive compliments for my natural looking skin. I like my colour11-I am pale but with yellow undertones. When I put it on, at first it looks toooo matte, but in 1-2 hours its perfect! I use a very little from it and on my red pigmentation I use MAC studio finish mixed with primer for dry skin (without the primer I cant blend it) Its amazing! Lasts on my face for about 16 hours lol and its the perfect finish for me,so I dont need powder. In love ♥

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by irina1411

Don't really like it, but not really hate it. It's ok for the night, when lighting is low and your face does not receive too much light. Product covers up really well, there are no objections here. But it's tooooo powdery and takes on clothes if you accidentally touch your face. Product is not that granular so it's noticeable on the face, it shines from the very beginning and there are only a few colors available.
wouldn't repeurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not the best makeup I've ever had, but not a big disappointment. I think, it's heavy for my skin, and doesn't look very invisibly. The lightest shade 10 - ivory is too dark for my very pale skin. Coverage is medium to 75 per cent. Not full coverage, but also not a cakey mask.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I have worn this only one day, but want to write my initial impression of this, and update later.
What this says: moderate-high coverage, ultra workable/glides on easily, natural, never cakey result, long lasting comfort, matte result. For sensitive skin, preservative free, non-comedogenic, SPF 25. Can safely be applied after surgery or treatments like peeling.
For my yellow-toned about NC15 skin number 10 is an OK colour, but it's more of an NW15
This comes in a 1 oz. tube with a very small opening (not too), so it's easy to squeeze out just as much as you need. I squeezed out just as much as I use with my regular foundation. Once I started applying, I noticed that it was too much, so this foundation will last longer than my other foundations.
This really applies very easily (did it with fingers), and glides very easily, which makes me wonder about the amount of cones in it (notice: silicones do NOT clog pores -they actually evaporate from the skin). What I did notice though, was that this doesn't seem to be good with my moisturiser, or I need to let it sink in for longer, because it felt like the foundation was balling up... strange enough, it didn't look so, and the balls seemed to disappear after I patted all over my face with my fingers. The second time I tried it, I let my moisturise sink in for a very long time first... still balled up. I hope it doesn't happen even without moisturiser. Will update.
This says the coverage is full, but I wouldn't really say that - it's medium, and can even be light, but I don't think this can be built up to full. This I already noticed in the store, and thought that it's good, because I don't need full coverage anyway. The result can be natural, IF you go light, but as with most foundations, this will most likely still be detectable. Also it's not matte - it's more dewey on me, and I have dry skin.
I chose to powderover this one, although I don't like to do it over any foundation because it then tends to break up on my face, which happened a tiny bit with this too after about 4 hours. After this time, my face does still feel moisturised, and not dried out at all. Seems like this stuff really lets my skin breathe though, because I've been sitting in a hot room for the entire time, and my face doesn't look much oily at all.
Minus for easy transfering.
All in all, it's a good foundation for the price, as there's not many out there for reeeally sensitive skin.
Would I recommend. Not really. I don't quite like the texture of it on the skin: it's sitting abit on top of it + transfers easily + takes a long time to set, making application of other makeup on top inconvenient. If you have VERY sensitive skin that needs minimal coverage (so you can apply this really light) and the colour suit you, you may like it, but there are definitely many better foundations out there. One that is better from the same line is the cream compact one for sensitive dry skin, but it's a bit expensive. They also have a mineral one for sensitive oily skin.