September 3, 2014 | 1326 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by wuteva

I rarely repurchase because I'm kind of addicted to trying new stuff, but I'm gonna go for it with this eye roller (esp. cuz it's on sale right now and I'm almost out). I bought it a WHILE ago, and used it kind of sporadically and it was kind of meh. But over the past 2 months, I followed a user recommendation below and started using it twice daily every day and this morning kind of wowed me. I looked in the mirror and felt like I was looking at my Jr High self! I have this one eyelid wrinkle that is easy to track because it kind of wonks up my eyeliner. IT'S GONE NOW. I'm 29 and have used sunscreen daily since I was in high school but I was starting to notice tiny little crows fit at the edges of my eyes - GONE. Also it's really fun to apply and feels very soothing. I look forward to it as part of my routine. I would give it 5 stars but I guess I'm the kind of person who raves about something and then gives it 4 because it wasn't free and/or neverending.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kjtait

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish I could add photos. I'm 29, have spent a decent amount of time in the elements over the course of my life, and don't have bad wrinkles by any means, but have a few fine lines I wanted to take a proactive approach to. The eye roller seemed mid shelf, not dirt cheap, not super pricey, and so I decided to give it a go. For the first year, everything was great, I don't know if it actually improved anything, but I definitely don't feel like I had any noticable new lines. However, about 3 weeks ago, I woke up one morning and my eyes felt a little puffy below. I credited this to Santa Ana winds (common in So Cal in the fall, can bring in funky allergies). Over the next few weeks things got worse in terms of red, stinging, peeling, itchy symptoms in the area right below my eyes (coincidentally where you roll this thing on). After a couple of weeks I started wondering if it was something other than allergies. Never even dawned on me it could be this since I had been using it for so long with no issues. Finally, on Sunday when I woke up, the swelling had increased from below my eyes to my cheekbone as well. it was so bad I went to the doctor on Monday, he treated it as an allergic reaction to this product, told me to stop use, gave me a steroid cream, and I'll be damned the area looks back to normal. It also made me realize that this reaction was probably slowly building over the last several months and became really bad over the last month. Needless to say, I tossed this product. In hindsight internet research, it appears this reaction has occured in several people. Look elsewhere or spend a little more $$ on a natural product. I know from here on out I won't be using anything chemically based.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lovemymakeup88

First of all you HAVE TO use this product TWICE DAILY to see results(from my experince trying it one or two times daily). I love this product it works great for me. I use it twice a day.You have to use it for two straight weeks before seeing any results but once it starts working it is amazing. It completly gets rid of my giant under eye bags, COMPLETLY! I am a woman of 25 years with no visible sagging around the eyes but do have some fine lines which are not a bother to me. It does tighten those away as well, although, I really dont mind them and only use this product for my undereye poofiness. I did stop using it once and my poofiness came back completly. Once repurchasing and using again regularly I am so happy to have gotten rid of my pesky under eye bags once again and plan to never let this stuff run out on me again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I was searching for a hydrating product for my eye area that could also work as a prevention to wrinkles. I had used other eye creams before but since I am on a budget I decided to give this a try. Doesn't really feel hydrating to the skin. It's sticky, but it absorbs quickly. Like many other products it feels like it gives a tightening effect to the eye area. I would have never expected it was going to be irritating. The delicate area of my eyes was stinging when I rolled this product on, but then it faded. Like a comment below said, this seems to react to skin prone to dermatitis or eczema (like mine). It doesn't seem to do anything with dark circles either. I plan on applying this before my makeup to keep testing it out. If anything changes I'll sure make an update.
***** UPDATE *****
Made skin burn terribly during sunlight exposure. My under eye area is now super sensitive, irritated and tender. It is also a reddish color. This must be extremely harmful for sensitive skin!
******* 30/09/2013***
I figured if you put this in the fridge for a couple of minutes in which the metal ball gets super cold and you roll it on the under eye area it helps with inflammation and all of that. But you can get the same results with an ice cube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MES

I find myself once again regretting not checking MUA before buy a product. I have neglected to use an eye cream for some months now, but being on the budget of a recently divorced woman I cant splurge. I bought this because it was cheap. This hasn't made a hug difference in my under eye area. It has helped diminish the appearance of my fine lines, but hasn't done anything for my dark circles. I have noticed that over the last several days my lash line has been very itchy. I am an allergy prone person who has battled eczema, and have sensitive skin. After reading some of the other reviews, looks like I found the culprit. I take Zyrtec daily and it does nothing for my reaction to this product. Guess the search continues for an eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have almost used this product up. I have not seen a noticeable difference in eye wrinkles, but I only use it once a day because it causes me 2 side effects.
1. It is very irritating when it leaks into your eyes. I have oily skin and my creams and lotions tend to migrate into my eyes after several hours. So I use it at night only for this reason.
2. It is giving me milia around my eyes.
I like the roller ball application, but I will be searching for a new eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kris0716

After applying a thin coat under my eyes I developed a severe allergic reaction. The area under my eyes, burn, very sensitive to the touch, and are puffed up down to my cheek bone. It's absolutely horrible!!! I thought the reaction would go away by morning, but it is worse now. Going to dermatologist to see if they will be able to do anything for me. I noticed on another review pertaining to ultra lift this morning that a lady has had other complications from using this product. Please do your research before buying and using. I typically do not have any allergic reactions to anything, but this product is horrible!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ashebrook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had a reaction on the second day of using this product. I just wanted to let folks who are prone to atopic dermatitis/eczema that this might trigger a reaction. Bummer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

pros: Absorbs well/fast, easy to carry around(very small, a stick form), temporarily reduce the size of fine lines Cons: have to reapply during the day, reducing wrinkle effect doesnt last long term, must continue using it or your wrinkles return to how they were before, i think its scented(smells like fish oil imo and same scent as their ultra lift antiwrinkle eye cream, which i dont recommend)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Kavila1

I love this product!!!! I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I did notice a difference after one use!! keeps my eye area hydrated and fresh, I've used tons of eye creams and this one beats all of them by far. Like the reviewer before me, I also keep it with me in my purse and apply for a lil pick me up as it dries quickly.