CVS Exfoliating Moisturizer, Compare to Kerasal

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/5/2013 11:02:00 PM

I have extremely problematic feet: I have eczema, so they're dry, blistery, itchy, scaly, often have sores where I've clawed them open. Heck, there are days when I'm tempted to dip them in gasoline and light them on fire.

They've been bad lately, so last night I rubbed them with prescription steroid ointment, and this stuff, and put on white gym socks. The result? The thick, scaly stuff is flaking, peeling, and in some cases just scratching off with a thumbnail. I have a sizable wart-like growth that the dermatologist offered to burn off last time I was there. Most of it just scraped off easily today. Amazing. I will be repeating -- and repeating, and repeating, you bet.

on 11/27/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought the CVS brand of Kerasal foot ointment and am very happy with it. I've used it two nights in a row and my feet are very soft and smooth. I like that the product has no scent and absorbs pretty well. It contains salicylic acid and urea and petrolatum, all for exfoliating and moisturizing. Great product. When you first squeeze a bit out of the tube and rub it between your hands it feels gritty, but then smooths right out. It's a one ounce tube, so we'll see how long it lasts if used every night. But I would purchase again.

Popular Body Skincare Products