October 23, 2014 | 1473 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by suzzily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros
- nice thin consistency that is not sticky, blends well
- does not crease (with 1 layer)
- stays on all day with setting powder & no primer
- great price

Cons
- coverage isn't the best, when layered colour match changes (I use 'light' and with a second layer the yellow base came through too much and did not match the rest of my face)
- packaging is annoying, breaks with no apparent accident and the cap gets dirty very easily

Overall, it's a cheap concealer that does not crease under my eyes (which is pretty rare for me), blends out nicely and does an acceptable job making my face look brighter. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles but I do look significantly more awake after applying it. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by zmg

HG, and I've tried a range of department store alternatives as well. Everything pales in comparison. I have that hereditary BLUE under eyes issue that makes me look like something out of the Walking Dead if I lack sleep as well. However, I would say BLEND well, 'cause it'll show up in photos if you don't. 4 lippies for packaging because 1/5 tubes I've used ended up breaking on the first two use. It was actually the first one I purchased that didn't work, but I took the sponge top off and drained it into an old MAC sample container - still worked well enough to keep me repurchasing. After foundation, I set with Laura Mercier undercover powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer as i am always in search for a concealer will cover up my hereditary dark circles which are really bad. The products i use are mostly drugstore because i just wont spend money on high end products, so i decided i would try out this concealer which is drugstore that ive seen many people rant about. I was so amazed with the amount of coverage that this gives! (however it does tend to crease) I find that its best to blend this out with your fingers as it gives a more natural finish. I have been using this concealer for about a year and i can honestly say its my holy grail concealer. It really last you a long time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried higher end undereye concealers and they work fine, but this is much cheaper and works just as well! It gives a nice brightened look, but it doesn't look overly brightened. The sponge is a little weird and seems unhygienic since you're using it for quite a while as this stuff lasts for a long time.
I do find that this creases a bit under my eye even with a primer and setting powder, but that's true of every undereye concealer that I've ever used...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised that I love this under eye concealer! I have bought every concealer for under eyes from Mac, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Nars, Lancome.. you name it! I have dark under eye circles and am always on the hunt for a good concealer to help me. This is one of my top 2 under eye concealers now. My #1 is Mac Prolong Wear - that stuff is awesome, but some days you don't feel like wearing a lot under the eyes. This concealer has a little less coverage than the Mac's Pro Long Wear but it still offers pretty darn great coverage for my under eyes, is creamy and looks/feels light and more natural. For reference, I have olive mediuim skin with yellow undertones (NC30) and I bought this in the Neutralizer shade. The formula also blends well and is not cakey. I think the concealer lasts decently for most of my 8 hour office workday. The Pro Long Wear will last ALL day til the very end, but once again that is a heavier duty concealer. I did not think I would ever find a drugstore concealer that did a decent enough job for my under eyes... very happy with it and I would re-purchase. I will probably use this for my everyday work days, and the pro long wear when I am going out. I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this concealer! It dispenses the product efficiently, it covers dark circles completely and it never creases under my eyes. It works better than any concealer I've used before (garnier roller ball concealer) and I will definitely continue to repurchase. I set this with a powder (Mac studio fix) after blending it with my beauty blender. My only concerns would be that the applicator cannot be cleaned so I am a little concerned about bacteria (however I haven't noticed any breakouts since using this product), and I wish there were more shades to chose from.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life? I don't use this as a concealer, but as a highlighter and wow! This made me look so awake and refreshed; it actually did a pretty decent job at hiding my dark circles. For reference, I'm a MAC NC40 and got the neutralizer color. I think I'm in love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Pretty decent cocealer. I used the shade medium and found it to be slightly off but I can never find a maybeliine shade that works great for me.
Lasting power was not the best. It did start to wear away slightly by midday and by the end of my day my undereyes do not have the coverage they need.
I do like the way it looks on the skin but it is not the best.
The packaging stops working properly on every single one I have used.
Sometimes I cannot even finsh the product because it stops working.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I suddenly stopped using this concealer a long time ago but I'm definitely hooked on it once again. Maybelline has got to be one of the brands which makes the best concealers in the drugstore in my opinion and this product is no exception. I know most people think the applicator on the product is unhygenic or gross but I find it to be no different than your usual applicator wands found in other concealers. Those applicator wands actually seem more unhygenic in the sense that you apply it to your face then dip it back into the product whereas for this one, the applicator doesn't touch the rest of the product (concealer is pumped through a tube & onto the sponge instead).

As for this product itself, it has pretty good coverage but it doesn't feel heavy or cakey looking. It blends in beautifully and the finish is amazing. The only downside would be the fact that there isn't a large selection of colours to suit darker complexion ladies (I would recommend checking out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer). Already have a backup ready in my drawer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I'm on my third tube. Love this stuff. I use it everyday of the week and sometimes two or three times a day. I'm oily, and even with primer, my eyeliner makes its way down under my eye, so I just touch up with this stuff right over my foundation and I'm looking good as new again. I normally wouldn't like the sponge applicator, but it makes it so easy to apply when I'm sitting at my desk. Of course you need to blend it in, but it's such a quick process I love it.