Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like the consistency of this one. I just took the wrong shade. i have the brightening instead of medium light. It comes with the sponge tip. It is easy to apply.

on 9/2/2015 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It has full coverage and I like the sponge top, but it melts down and it's caked all over my face at the end of the day.

on 9/1/2015 9:39:00 PM

I have a hard time finding concealers that work for me. I saw that several beauty reviewers on YouTube were praising the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser, so I decided to try it. Not quite my holy grail concealer, but I really do like it. The consistency is smooth and it blends very well.

It comes in a tube with a round sponge-tip applicator attached. You turn a little dial to dispsense product into the tip. I use this tip to apply it where needed, and then use a separate make-up sponge to lightly blend it in. It doesn't completly cover my under-eye dark circles, but it minimizes their appearance without looking cakey or giving me the dreaded reverse racoon eyes. It also works to cover small red spots around my nose or any minor blemishes that occasionally pop up.

on 8/29/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

as some people have said, this concealer does tend to crease after a few hours, but it's pretty minimal so i don't really consider it a problem. i wouldn't say it completely hides dark circles, but it does soften their appearance and brighten up the undereye area. i don't really like the applicator; it's unsanitary and it's hard to tell how much product you're squeezing out. i just use a brush to blend the concealer out and it does blend really well. it doesn't cake up or anything. there's also a huge amount of product in the tube, which makes me more likely to repurchase this than my favorite dark circle concealer (maybelline dream touch).

on 8/29/2015 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is nice. Will let you know how long it wears.

on 8/28/2015 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this product after so many good reviews from MUA but unfortunately it creased so bad. It does lightens the under eye area but about 30 minutes later it starts breaking. I ended up throwing it.

on 8/23/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this all over my face not just my under eye area. I actually feel like this works better everywhere but under the eye. It creases on my bags, but stays put on my scars/zits if I don't accidentally rub it. Not budge proof, but doesn't slide off when my skin gets oily. Could look a bit dry when put on, so just use a good makeup base or moisturizer. Price is alright (~$15) so I make sure I grab a couple when they're on sale! I've went through about 2 tubes. Probably will repurchase if I can't find anything better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

LIFE CHANGING!

This concealer doesn't crease as badly as most concealers I've tried in the past and covers up my dark pretty damn good! It gives pretty good coverage but I don't think it gives a full on disappearing everything coverage. But honestly. I think it's the best.

It's definitely worth the money to me!

on 8/23/2015 8:23:00 PM

I have reallllllly dark circles and this product is a freaking dream! It is so cheap, yet so amazing. Most days I grab this rather then my MAC Pro Longwear concealer. The coverage is amazing.

on 8/18/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this right away. It goes on so sheerly with the sponge and I barely have to blend it with my fingertip. Despite being so sheer it gave me full coverage under the eyes and on fine lines. This is so much easier than sticks, wands or creams to apply and blend for a natural but perfected look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials