Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think this mascara is good and bad at the same time. It evenly separates my sparse and short lashes but it doesn't give me volume. It lengthens and lifts. I love the packaging, but it didn't give me that cat eye affect. It made my lashes really stiff which I don't like. It works best with other mascaras that have volume to layer on top of it. My favorite combination is the Maybelline Rocket mascara layered on top. Maybe a person with fuller lashes might like it more than I did? Overall I would not repurchase.

my absolute favorite mascara, I've tried high end and this is still my holy grail ! I always buy two at a time

ive bought several of these mascaras. the curved wand really helps to separate and coat every lash. A+

I've really enjoyed this mascara.
The curve on the wand is helpful capturing all my lashes. The bristles have a good depth and i feel like they get right down to the root of the lashes. Also the brush is thin enough to reach right in to the inner corner lashes.
I've found the formula is great for lengthening and adding a moderate amount of volume. Overall I've been really happy with it, however I am a mascara hussie and can't stay faithful - always looking for something slightly better.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I actually use two mascara's in the morning and I apply this one second, it helps to bring more depth into my lashes and covers more lashes at a time.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've just bought this mascara and i'm yet to see how it wears for a whole day in this hot weather but atm i love it! I have naturally curled lashes but this mascara makes them hold the curl amazingly and holds them up really well. My lashes aren't even that long but with 3 coats they look pretty long and best of all they make them look thick which is what i look for! Thick but not clumpy. At least for me anyway. So glad I found this, so much cheaper than benefit's they're real so much more affordable. If it helps i'm using the cat eyes mascara but it comes in a different new tube so maybe different formulas! But yup in love for now x

I have had this product for a month or two now and it is one of the worst i have tried. I mean the curved brush is nice and that's about it. My lashes stick and look like spider legs.

I love this mascara because of the wand which distributes even coats of mascara and separates and lengthens my lashes without it clumping. The downside is it FLAKES. Within a couple of hours I looked at the mirror and was shocked to see smudges and flakes on mascara under my eyes! I went a whole day looking like a damn raccoon and I didn't even rub my eyes. Hopefully they have a waterproof formula.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm Asian and I have very thin and flat lashes, I've tried many drug store mascara and luxury mascara and only two that works like heaven!
This is the only drugstore mascara that actually says what it advertises as. It's give lots of volume and leaving the tip of your lashing pointy and long. The waterproof version is sooooo good! It really hold the curl, gives great volume and length. Love the brush and how it's curved for your lashes, it's soooooo good for your bottom lashes, it really makes your bottom lashes look like extensions. I will repurchased this again! Absolutely amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

(waterproof version) I actually really like this mascara. It gives my eyelashes a very wispy and natural look, stays on all day and holds a curl quite well.

Popular Mascaras