January 31, 2015 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Danielle312

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly good mascara! I was curious what the heck cat eye LASHES would look like, so I gave this one a shot. The curved brush helped give my lashes a lift without using an eyelash curler. It did a great job of separating them. While it took a few coats to achieve an excellent look, it did not clump up at all. The formula is the perfect balance...not too wet and not too dry. It gives nice volume more than it does length. Its strength is more in the curl that it creates. It had an excellent wear time that lasted all day and night. It came off easily with soap and water or makeup remover wipes. This is an excellent mascara to have in your makeup arsenal. I will keep repurchasing this until they either discontinue it, or mess it up - I mean - reformulate it ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2015 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sara578

Horrible!!!! It's the worst mascara I've ever bought!! It clumps on the first coat and always looks messy after applying. I've only been using it for a week, but right away today I decided I couldn't take it anymore and went out and bought a different mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:06:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

cute packaging and great product. I love to use two or three different Maybelline mascaras. can't lose but a little $$$ for drugstore.. add me chanel luxe on fb. and missalmita55 on instagram.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lizbert

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A new favorite! I gave this a try after being very disappointed with Chanel Le Volume. I was a little skeptical because the brush looked somewhat wimpy, but lo and behold, it really separates each lash and holds curl all day (even through strenuous exercise). I didn't have any inordinate smudging - just a little under the eyes when I fell asleep in it once.

I do have to apply a LOT of coats to get much volume going on, but I don't consider that much of a sacrifice when the mascara does so many of the other things I'm looking for, and is so inexpensive. I bought this one and Lash Sensational on the same drugstore trip and expected to like it better (I love comb-type wands) but the Colossal Cat Eyes wins hands-down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Lenox877

This is one of my favorite mascaras.Love the curved brush ,it makes it easy to reach every lash. It also makes lashes look longer and fuller.I got alot of complaints when I wore this mascara..Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 10:15:00 AM More reviews by raebkeim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara. I purchased the waterproof version. The brush hits every lash with little effort and curls the lashes up well. It separates the lashes yet gives them a semi full look. It doesn't volumize as much as I would like but that is my only complaint. Its isn't advertised as a volumizing mascara so I cant knock it. No clumping, great color. I would definitely recommend this mascara to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! The brush is amazing and formula holds a curl, pigmented and very waterproof. It doesn't flake and it doesn't smudge. I have very sparse lashes and this defines, lengths and volumizes. I have mono lids and when I brush two coats it pushes into double folds. I got on sale for 3.99 CAd at superstore and the packaging is adorable with the leopard spots. This replaced my previous discontinued favorite maybelline The ONe. :). Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 12:55:00 PM More reviews by care83bear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this mascara. I bought it on a whim when I just needed a 'filler' item at Ulta. Anyway - I like that the brush isn't huge, I can get in the corner of my eyes (both upper and lower) w/out getting mascara everywhere. I can also get away with not getting mascara all over my eye lid as well. It goes on super nice, it doesn't seem as 'wet' as other mascara's have been lately, yet it covers lashes quite nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AndiSaysHi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great at giving a full lash look without clumping! I like how lightweight the formula is, because it builds length and fullness with a single coat, but lashes don't feel weighed down or stiff. The wand is thin, and curved, which makes getting to the base of my lashes very easy to do. I get good definition/separation/length. No flaking or smudging problems. I am on my 3rd tube, so yes, I would re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

I really like this mascara!! You can build it up, so you have really intense long lashes. I use this at parties and when i just want an intense eye look, and it perfom really well. I doesn't clump all your lashes together, it clumps a little but in a good way if you know what i mean. The packaging isn't the most sexy, but i mean it's whats inside that counts lol