December 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Skincare - Face - Skin Beautiful 2% Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator, pH 1.9

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent BHA for people with allergies/sensitivities and for people with extremely oily skin. It contains only 2 ingredients: Organic Grape Alcohol Extract, 2% Salicylic Acid pH 1.9 . It feels very cooling as it's applied (but no menthol), and leaves NO FILM. The product smells like vodka, but the odor does not linger/stay on your skin. Glycols grease me out--and this is glycol-free! Does not affect makeup application. [This is what I'd hoped PC's BHA Clear Target Toner would be like (but isn't).] This IS drying, which is exactly what I want/LIKE; it will occassional give me flaking--so at times I'll only use this every other day. Although products are always YMMV, my skin responds beautifully to this. Am giving away my stash of PC Liquid and Clear Target BHA Toner. Will be keeping my MUAC BHAs, for weekend variety--but will use THIS as my primary/favored BHA. I highly recommend--provided you are combo/oily!

UPDATE (11/01/11): I recently had a minor issue with my reorder, and the owner bent over backward to make things right. She was most gracious! Have heard that this version of the BHA may be discontinued, so I recommend stocking up if you still can. This is an exemplary product!