November 27, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Colossal Kajal

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Prathibashiv

Its fully waste of your money.... its not so dark as they show in advertisement and the lead inside pencil is very short which is can be broken easily... moreover v cant apply so easily on outline of eyes... it is very dry and simply u all will waste money if u spend on this product... but packing is very gud....finally dabba eyeliner gals...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ZaffyB

I love this eyeliner! 1. It's cheap 2. It doesn't smudge even when tight lining and water lining my eyes 3. It lasts all day 4. It's a retractable pencil (always a plus for me) 5. It's yellow so it's easy to spot! I just love this eyeliner! Even my Mac kohl eyeliner and my Marc Jacobs eyeliner can't compare to this. Love love LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by weee123

I LOVE IT!! This kajal/kohl is amazing! it glides on smoothly ans it isn't prickly like the other ones i have tried. Its long-lasting and smudge proof. SO IT IS THE BEST.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Finally I found a smudge free kajal! Tried many brands but after a few hours they would all go beyond the eye line giving a witch look. This kajal however stays in place for hours n hours and does exactly what it says - smudge free look. It has a dark black color and glides very softly across the eye. Just one or at most two strokes are enough to give a bold black look. The packaging is also great and makes use very convenient.
On the downside, it's a bit stubborn when it comes to removal - u have to use a proper eye makeup remover to remove it coz it won't easily get washed out as most other kajals do. Other than that it's a great product at a great price.
p.s. Be aware of the fake ones. They are exact replicas and sell at a similar price. The original ones have a lil hole kinda thing at the base of the pencil whereas the fake ones are flat like a pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by rashmi0001

this product is really very expensive as it is not as black as it is mentioned it has extremely thin pencil which is very short and unsuitable for daily use.it is a rubbish thing and a total waste of money.it is better to prefer avon or lakme kajal that atleast gives you worth of your money.it is better to prevent it than to repent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

I can't stress on how much I adore this product!! I'll let the pros and cons explain that to you..

PROS:

1. Absolutely stunning dark incredibly black pigment
2. The texture is like a dream..soft and workable.. Just one swipe on your waterline and you are good to go
3. It just doesnt smudge off for hours at end.. It will fade slightly but it will be there as neatly as it was when you applied it
4. You just can't beat the price. Its 150 INR which makes it super cheap given the goddamn amazing quality
5. One stick lasts and lasts
6. The packaging is a bright yellow.. You can easily spot this anywhere.. Really stands out
7. It contains vitamin E
8. It comes in a twist-up pencil sort of a packaging so you need not sharpen it when it goes blunt or something.. Hence there's no wastage of the product

CONS:

1. This isn't really a con.. But yeah some might find the packaging to be tacky
2. It will require a proper make up remover at the end of the day.. It won't come off that easily

So thats about it.. If you need a good kajal with amazing pigmentation and staying power.. GO GET IT! At the price.. Its just a steal!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by poornimasathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely wonderful. Perfect for day wear, even to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by ishiftcomma3you

Use this everyday and I love it. I usually just wear a little on my waterline and it doesn't smudge at all. It just fades away by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I believe this product is only available in India which is Kajal country.

This is a very easy to use kajal. I usually wear a very thin line on my waterline. I don't use it for big dramatic looks as I already have big eyes. It doesn't smudge which is the best thing about it. However, it doesn't last all day. I usually have a 13.5 hour day so it's all gone by the end of the day. I can't complain because it promises only 6h but I don't know anyone who reapplies kajal in the middle of the day. The good side of it is that it DISAPPEARS, not SMUDGES all over my eyes making me look like a panda.

I would buy this again but I'm going to try my Clinique gel eyeliner after the Maybelline finishes as that's supposed to be safe for the waterline although much harder to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this 15cm long yellow gem after reading all its awesome reviews in a magazine! It comes in nice bright yellow packaging which is easy to find on a messy table or in your bag. Very hygienic, twist-up stick of dark black kajal. Not messy at all. Applies really smooth on both the waterline and the upper lash line. I LOVE its staying power. Its better than any other kajal I've tried...including Lakme. This was the kohl I'd been waiting for! I bought myself a few backups already...at Rs.150, its a STEAL! :D