September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros - gorgeous dark black colour (I have black smoke)
- very easy application; just glides on
- convenient packaging; twist to wind up or down and its own sharpener in the bottom
- easy to smudge when creating a smoky eye effect

Cons - when I wear it to school on my waterline it is sometimes smudged almost halfway down my face by the end of the day
- can only really be used for bold eyeliner; doesn't really go on softly

Overall, this is a great eyeliner and I will be sure to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Easy to use, smooth application and a really nice dark bronze colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, in regards to anyone who thinks this has a dry texture or poor pigmentation, you surely got a bad batch or very old product, because my first thought in applying this was literally, "This is the single smoothest thing I have ever used on my eyes." It glides on effortlessly and is deep, inky black. I got it during CVS's last clearance for maybe $2 and am incredibly impressed. I wish I could have found more! Yes, it can smudge, since it is a "smokey eye crayon" but I find if I apply it and blend it evenly around the eye (as eyeliner only), it wears perfectly. The only time I had smudges was when I built it up too much in the outer corners of the eyes. I love how it looks and feels and doesn't fade and would absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. Loreal used to make a HIP Color Crayon and then sadly discontinued it. This seems very similar. It smudged a little bit on me, but I would buy it again with a coupon. At $10 for one, thats a little high for my cheapo self! I have the Bronze one and would like to try another color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the honestly the worst eyeliner I have ever used. It smudged horribly on me, left me looking like a raccoon. I could not believe that an eyeliner could look that horrilble. Admittedly, I do have oilier eyelids so most eyeliners do smudge a bit on me but definitely not at these levels. I had to remove it within half an hour of putting it on it looked that bad. I also felt like it tugged more on my eyelid when i was applying it compared to other liners i have used. I think that maybe if you used it as an eyeshadow it would be better but as an eyeliner it was a huge disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black, and I can say it glides on easily, it's highly pigmented but.... It does smudge and worst of all, it flakes a lot!!! I also used this in my waterline but makes my eyes burn so badly. I'm using it in my upper eyelid with a really thin line so the smudge is minimal. I'm trying to use it as much as I can so I don't waste my money. Definitely I won't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by tahiti1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner and hope that Revlon never stops making it! I have both the brown and black ones. This eyeliner does not tug and glides on smoothly. It stays on all day long. You can apply it as thin or thickly as you'd like. I use the brown for a subtle day look, and because it is so creamy smooth I can apply it right into the lash line, so it does not look overly done or fake...it's a very natural look when applied with a light hand. The brown liner has a little bit of a frost to the color, so it illuminates the lash line quite well. It used to take me quite a bit of time to apply eyeliner and get a nice, natural, yet smoky, eye look. I spend one tenth of the time that I used to when I started using this eyeliner. Bottom line is, it's fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glides on smoothly, pigmented, lasts the whole day without fading and smudging. It's a retractable pencil so it saves you time compared to gel and liquid eyeliners. Perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

i love these crayons! so much nicer than the nyx ones. they stay put and are so blendable. great for a quick an easy smokey eye or just to line your eyes. i have all the colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just got this eyeliner and so far I really like it. It is quite pigmented and applies smoothly, and I absolutely love the thick crayon style as I prefer thicker, heavier eyeliner. It also seems to apply evenly and have good staying power provided a primer is worn. My only possible issue with it is that the packaging feels a bit lower quality...like the crayon might fall out of it or break. But this hasn't happened yet, so I'm happy with this eyeliner.