August 23, 2014 | 1762 users online

Hair Styling Tools - NuMe Professional Styling Tools Curling Wand

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by rubykarina4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Nume Wand a while back and I use it on myself and on myfriends. On thing I noticed is if you have a hard time getting curls to stay then this is the wand for you! When I use it on myself the curls/waves last alll night long. I have no complaints. If you are going for a beach waive look this is a great wand for you! If your wondering how to use it or the type of curls it gives below is a video!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Elstylish

In total love with these wands!! I have the 3 in 1 set in both tourmaline and titanium. I love both equally. The titanium is amazing on thick, hard to curl hair. Tourmaline is great for normal weight or color treated hair. I can literally go almost 4 days without having to redo my curls. I just let them fall into different styles. When I used to curl hair with a regular iron the curls fall flat and tuck under, which really annoys me. With these wands, the curls automatically fall into soft waves. Try any of the codes below, I believe they all work right now.

INSTA39- $Any Magic Wand for $39 **NewCode**
YOURSIGDRYER- $69 Signature Dryer **New Code**
SUNSETS- $80 any set (I think this is only today)
99CURLS- $99 any set
LUST61- 61% off Lustrum set
NUMESUMMER50- 50% Off Plus Free Shipping on any Styling Tools, Hair Care Products and Accessories
VIPSTYLE55- 55% off
71CLASSIC- 71% off classic single wand
MAGIC59- $59 any MAgic Single Wand
Classicurls - $69 for Classic Wand + Free Shipping
Sigdryer89 - $89 for Signature Dryer + Free Shipping

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

I originally was going to order the Lustrum set until I found a coupon to get the Octowand for only $99. I went with the Octowand not because it has 8 wands versus 5 on the Lustrum but because it has a digital temperature screen and allows you to change the heat settings and after reading reviews I found out that the Lustrum does not. So far I've used the 32mm, 25mm, 19 reverse and the pearl. I like them all so far but I do find that the 32 curls/waves do not stay on my hair long. I also notice that even with heat protectant this drys my hair out but I suppose all curling wands do that. I think this is a great tool, 8 different wands for pretty much every curl possible and for $200 off I can't go wrong! HOWEVER when buying from this site and using a coupon code make sure you check your credit card to see that they didn't overcharge you because they did to me! My final purchase price was $140 yet when I checked my credit card Nume had actually charged my card $250! After sending a very unhappy email, they refunded my Account though .
Shipping was incredibly fast too.
If you're wanting to know the coupon code I used to receive $200 off it was "GLAMTIME" I also received a free argon oil and a free round brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by cleotokos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how good this thing is. Mind you, I am comparing to my previous curler which was a 15 year old Conair. I always thought there was some problem with my hair holding curls, it would fall flat in 5-10 minutes. If I soaked it in hairspray before curling, it would hold a little bit of curl. Hot rollers have done a bit of a better job. But I got this thing at Winners for $35, I had just seen a review on Youtube so decided to give it a try. I tested it out before bed one evening and WOW!! I tried with no product, held my hair around the curler for only 10 seconds (compared to the full 60 seconds I would normally with my Conair) and I could tell when I released the hair this curl meant business. So shiny, so firm-feeling! I did my whole head in probably 15 minutes which is amazing for me. Previously I would have NEVER dreamed of brushing or even finger-combing my hair after any kind of curling, but I tousled and finger-combed to my heart's content and the curls just looked incredible. The only negative I would say is there is no indicator light to show when the curler's ready - the box claims it "heats up in seconds" - hello, how many?! I would say it's fully hot at about 60 seconds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I used to have a lot of trouble figuring out how to use curling iron. This clip-less curling iron makes the process much easier. Though if you do not know what you are doing, you can burn yourself more easily this way.

I love using this 25mm wand to make identical perfect curls. I do curl my hair with a straightener, but it looks completely different. Also using a curling iron is dummy-proof. I can just curl my hair without thinking. I like that a glove is included as well. Yes, you can burn your hand using the glove. But in most cases, that means that you need more practice.

Overall, I highly recommend this iron. It is always on sale somewhere. Got mine off Groupon for $29.99. Swivel cord feature is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by ohdeul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing amazing product! I bought the 3 in 1 Titan. I have very long hair so i mainly use the 32 mm wand. The wand is made of titanium so it gets super hot quickly and holds a curl very well. These are curls that people stop me and tell me to say that I have beautiful hair! I highly recommend for anyone that has trouble keeping curls in their hair. Also if you go to retailmenot.com you can find incredible discounts so that the wand is much more affordable. It's definitely the golden wand!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by nailaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the 32mm Magic Wand version for $50 I believe with a coupon and all i can say is that this is the best curling iron I have ever tried so far. I previously had a Conair that no longer works, I have a regular Revlon and recently purchased one by Hot Tools which i returned at Ulta. I debated between this and the Chi orbit but decided with this one since Chi is about $30 more than what I would've spent on this one to begin with.

This one is a titanium curler that lasts more than 2 days. When i used other brands my curls only lasted about 2 hrs leaving my hair a wave of mess. I can say that the curls lasts about 2 days because i cannot stand not washing my hair for more than that especially here in the Texas heat. This leaves my hair shiny and not crunchy/dry at all when used with heat spray and serum.

Magic Wand version goes up to 420F I believe with temp indicator as well unlike the regular version of this wand.

Planning on purchasing the flat iron as soon as it becomes available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by feedmekarats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Let me start off with saying that I am horrible at curling my hair, before i purchased this product ive tried all kinds of curlers, and i just couldnt curl my hair, idk why but i just suck at this lol. I got this wand in a set, I got 3 wands (3 diff sizes) & hair straightener, it all was in 1 set. I got it on sale for 60$ so i got a pretty good deal, original price was like 130 or smth like that, so anyway I LOVE these wands, perfect curls and they last all day. Definitely recommend this to everybody.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

got this in the 32mm clipless....i definitely noticed shiny hair and curls lasted all night, without a hairspray!! my only complaint is that the heat resistant gloves suck....i can still feel some of the heat on my fingers! other than that, im happy with the performance of this product as much as my sedu clipless

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

I absolutely love clip-less curling irons... you don't have to worry about getting a crease where the clip was. On top of that, this curling wand makes beautiful curls and waves that literally last for over 12 hours. Since it has tourmaline in it, that means it makes your hair shinier while your styling your hair. Pretty much a win/win hair styling situation.