September 1, 2014 | 1001 users online

Hair Treatments - Queen Helene - Placenta hot oil treatment with panthenol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kristin330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Though this is the first time using this product, I was satisfied. My hair is rather dry (not dead), and I followed the directions exactly, leaving the product in for 3-5 minutes and it worked really well! Especially for the price!! I have long hair and one little bottle was plenty. It smelled nice and I will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I am kind of on the fence re: this treatment. It worked well, but not as well as I wanted it to. I left in my hair for about 15-20 minutes, so that the oil would absorb well. The treatment felt rather sticky and after washing I had to use more serum to soften my hair; on the upside though, the oil added shine as per the claims on the package, while also adding body...However, as far as conditioning goes, this wasn't ineffective but it wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. That said i am glad that this cost only $2 and was for one-time use. Will not r/p.