September 2, 2014 | 1737 users online

Sunscreen - Biotherm - Sun Vivo SPF 30 - Solar Protection DNA - Genes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a good protection for face but too heavy for summer! It doesn't leave a white cast which is positive but leaves my face greasy during the day. I think i will keep it for winter time as it is also moisturising. Ps : I have it in spf 50

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by nishikaigan

I love this product!! I have it in SPF 50, but was not able to add this product and I think there is not much difference between SPF 30 or 50.
This is the first facial sunscreen that didn't give me a breakout.
I always had to choose: wrinkles of pimples. This is light, gives me a matt look en no white finish. I smells georgeous. I definately would buy this product again, in fact: I already did, scared as I was for running out of product :-)
The tube is very small, but contains 50 ml, just like an avarage moisturizer.
I also use it like a moisturizer. Ok, the matt look disappears, but I get a bit shiny anyway, nomatter what I use. A little bit of powder makes it go away for hours...
About my English, I'm from The Netherlands and Highschool was a long time ago, so sorry for the clerical errors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised how hydrating this is, for being a sunscreen cream. I have combination skin and I will absolutely use this as my daily moisturiser during winter. However if you use this in the summer with no makeup on, you'll se it leaves a greasy sheen all over your face which never gets fully absorbed by your skin, therefore I prefer a gel with spf in it or The Sun Mousse which blends into skin beautifully when it's hot outside.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this face sunscreen in Italy and payed 15 EUR for it, what is quite cheap. The consinstency is creamy without being greasy. It is absorbed very well, leaving a velvet skin. I use it every day like a moisturizer and at some dry, windy days I apply a serum or a pure oil underneath, but for summer the lotion alone is enough.

Actually it feels and acts like a good light moisturizer but, best of all, it contains a patented broadband filter against UVA & UVB rays, one of the best sunscreens available on the market (different types of Mexoryl), it is water and sweat proof. I have it in the SPF 30 but it is available also in SPF 15 and 50. Unfortunately it also has a good amount od Octinoxate and I don't like using it on my skin on daily base.

I can not say anything abouth the anti aging claims yet - due to the exclusive pure thermal plankton & Reverserol SV - as I'm using it since almost 2 months but I generally like producs from Biotherm. I'm going to buy also the body sunscreen and I'll use it as everyday lotion on the most exposed parts of my body .