September 16, 2014 | 1990 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche- Pure Burgundy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks. They are creamy, moisturizing, and smooth. They never dry out my lips or get flaky and gross. One of my favorites is Saucy Sangria but that's in their Endless line. I wanted something similiar in the Color Riche line so got this. It is a bit deeper than Saucy Sangria but I'm ok with that. I can easily pull off dark, bold lipsticks with no problem. I wear wines and reds all the time. This looks best with neutral and taupe eye shadow and dark liner. I only wear this color when I'm wearing all black or black and white clothing. This color seems to have a bit more matte finish than some of the others in this line so I apply a thin layer of gloss over the top. I can't ever really comment accurately on the staying power of lip products because I'm an unconscious licker and chewer so I end up reapplying lip products frequently anyway. This color needs a bit of baby sitting and a lip brush to get the color on perfectly. It's not one you just throw on while driving in your car. Definitely need a mirror and a little patience because it is highly pigmented and staining. I would definitely purchase this again because I love the color and the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hypnotiiic001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. I just bought it today cause I was looking for a good bold color for winter/fall and this really was perfect for me. I was originally going to the store for a Rimmel lipstick but for some reason there was no stand at this particular store. I love everything about this lipstick... The color, pigmentation, smell (even though I wasn't sure about it at first). The only thing I don't like about it is how there's a little "notch" on the packaging that not too fond of. It's only on 1 outta the four sides on both the cap and the tube. I find myself recapping or kinda twisting the cap to fit the tube. I'm scared I might break it one day or something.

But in all honesty, all the pros of this product make it TOTALLY worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've been buying this brand of lipstick for years. The scent and texture are still the same. I was looking for a merlot wine plum shade that would look good with retro 20's or 30's make-up. Without the rest of your make-up done, it will wash you out and look too dark. It looks great with a full face of make-up. Not heavy on the eyes because this is such a dark shade. With well groomed brows, good foundation and powder, and long dark lashes it's beautiful. I'd only wear it in the Fall or Winter.