November 20, 2014 | 1995 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Amore Pacific - Iope Super Vital Extra Moist Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

Iope should have its own category although it is owned by Amore Pacific. Analogy :Estee Lauder is owned by L'Oreal, enough said.
When I purchased the Sulshasoo softener, the SA asked when kind of sample would I like, I told her I want the heaviest/greasiest cream they got and received 8 ml. of this.
I tried it on the other night, using a spatula, applying a pea size except the T-zone.
It felt so luxurious (heavy, greasy if you are normal/ oily & the weather is warm), within 2 minutes, it was absorbed, I repeat, wait & repeat. My skin looked so plump & smooth the next day. I definitely will go back & purchase the full size of this. I like it better than Shiseido Bio Performance which is the same price as this product.
Honestly, Amore Pacific has a lot of great products, but wants to market internationally, they have to change a lot of their wordings (grammer), such laughable mistakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mivaro

My only problem with this product is its price.

As an acne-ridden teenager I desperately tried different harsh medications and 'anti-acne' products - only to be disappointed time and time again. I finally discovered high-end skincare products and a proper skincare schedule did more for me than any "acne solutions". For a while I stuck to Kiehl's products, but since I discovered AmorePacific products and their different lines - I'll never look back.

As I've been trying more and more of their lines, I'm getting over my fear of using thicker creams like this one. I've tried one here and there and have generally been disappointed (breakouts, oil-slicks, etc). The first time I used this cream I thought it, too, was WAY too thick. It is, in fact, pretty thick. After you start smoothing it on it really starts to blend in and gets absorbed very quickly, though. And after using up two little sample jars I'm obsessed! I really wrote it off the first time I used it, but the next morning my skin looked radiant and hydrated. I can even use it during the daytime and it doesn't make my skin greasy. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by spidermonkeyfish123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IOPE Super Vital Extra Moist Cream definitely does the job. I have dry sensitive skin. And it moisturizes better than most creams that I have tried in the past. The cream applies smoothly and absorbs quickly into the skin. The only problem I have with it is the strong perfume smell of the product and the PRICE. It costs $150 for a 70ml bottle. I need to find another cream moisturizer that doesn't break the wallet. However, sometimes Amore stores will have the full size moisturizer on sale within a cream set. If I were to repurchase the item, it would have to be in a set with a full size bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by nile2rose

It makes my skin really soft! I don't know about the credibility of the first reviewer, because I had no break outs at all after I used this. I also use the extra moist emulsion and softener, which I use for the day. I only use this at night or before sleeping. It's not amazing, compared to its price... but it does its job. =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Amore has great products and many of their skincare products that I've used in the past were great, but this cream is awful. The packaging is good, but after I applied this the first night, my entire face broke out in eczema and pimples. I never break out so I knew it was from this product.

There is a pungent scent to this cream which is really overpowering and the fact that I now have eczema and zits on my face and have to wait for it to heal is horrible. The ingredients in this cream are nano lipid carriers and plant extracts. Since this broke me out, I decided to just use it to moisturize my hands and feet, and after application, my hands have broken out in an eczema rash.

At $150 a tub, this didn't work for me. I must have some sort of allergic reaction to the ingredients.