December 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by phoenix511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this line in 3 shades: Summer Angel, Crystal Mauve, and Burgundy Lustre. SA is the shade I wear for work, interviews, or professional functions in general; its great for adding just a touch of shimmer that makes you look polished but still conservative enough for the workplace. I wear CM most of the time for just regular day stuff and school. Its a light purplish shade that really complements my eyes and hair. BL, a deeper purple, is my evening color, or for just when I wanna rock a more smokey look. I love this shade, and sometimes put it on without anything else when I just want a little ego boost. Overall I love these lipsticks, but I can't agree with the moisture part since they seem to DRY out my lips unless I put a balm on first. They don't last all day either but I'm not bothered with having to do a touchup after lunch or in the afternoon. For the most part, they tend to last fairly well compared to others.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by starheart

The lipstick color is okay and the shimmer doesn't bother me but i cannot stand the smell of it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by alovelyjessture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the cute purple case! It's adorable. I got the shade "rosette" and it's absolutely wonderful! Such a great formula for a lipstick as it's very moisturizing and rich. For those who don't like to wear lipstick because it chaps up their lips, doesn't last, and flakes off, this is the lipstick for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I hate the smell. i just can't stand it. it made me sick and disgusted. The lipstick itself is not bad. it has color and sort of moisturizing. sort of.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I bought Pink Chic and Vintage Pink when it was BOGO at Walgreens a while back. Pink Chic is a bright light pink and Vintage Pink is like a mauve (almost exactly like Rimmel Lasting Finish in Heavenly). I really like both colors and they are very wearable (sheer coat for daytime or layer it on for a bold look). These are pretty pigmented and lasts a decent amount of time, though not as pigmented and long-lasting as Lasting Finish. The formula is not exactly moisturizing but it doesn't dry out my lips like most lipsticks do. SPF 18 is also a nice plus. The one thing I HATE is the smell, but it fades a lot faster than the Lasting Finish smell. Overall...great everyday lipstick and I'd repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by LucyBlack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought shade 360 - As you want Victoria, which is a very bright pink colour. This product easily smudges which is not a good look if your wearing bright colours. However I think this lipstick would be fine if you went for a more neutral shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by loveydove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The more Rimmel products I try out the more I want to buy. Rimmel makes great affordable products that in my, opinion, are decent quality. My favourite lipstick in the whole world is Moisture Renew Electric Plum #300. I don't wear a lot of bold colours as I prefer a more natural look and this shade is perfect for someone who wants some substantial colour but doesn't want to look like they're wearing gobs of lipstick. After all, when your middle-aged you cannot pull off wearing heavy lipstick anymore. Sorry, but it's the truth. This lipstick reminds me of a gloss in a way but it's not sticky in the least and it glides on easily as it is a lipstick. Some lipsticks make my lips chapped but this one doesn't chap them at all. I will mention that you have to reapply after an hour or so but I'm okay with that. Love shade Electric Plum #300. Try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by plumsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This has the most disgusting taste/smell I've encountered in a long time. Also, it feels sort of oily on and doesn't last long. I'll never buy another of these, and the one I have went right in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this lipstick in 800 Pink Star. I absolutely love this colour and this lipstick. It is a very beautiful bright baby pink colour with some shimmer. It smells amazing and the packaging is adorable. As it is a Moisture Renew lipstick, it is very soft and makes my lips feel great. I like to pair it with M.A.C.'s Culture Clash lipglass for the ultimate barbie pink lip look that can be worn with anything. I would definately recommend buying this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by melisue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so i just got a rimmel lipstick in the color pink blush (# 006)and its so pretty like a pinky nude color,SOSOSO PRETTY!!! nice and moisturizing and will definitly purchase more rimmell lipsticks!!