August 30, 2014 | 1126 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Gold Bond - Ultimate-Healing Foot Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best thing I have used on my feet! I have really dry heels especially in winter but this has really improved them. The formula is really good, its fairly thick and absorbs quickly. I started off applying quite a bit every day until my feet started to improve and now I just do it every other day or so and its great. It is the first food cream I have used that has actually made a proper difference.
It is expensive to get here in the UK because you have to order it only, I stocked up when I was in the US this time (much much cheaper!) so I won't have to order it for a while hopefully.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I believe dry cracked heels benefit from multiple approaches vs a one single product that will cure all approach. That being said, I have been using this product in conjunction with a few other diet changes, aquaphor , oils & scrubs & I have noticed improvement but I am not 100% dry crack cured & I use this product religiously twice daily. It does smell like celery! Would prefer something minty or vanilla but it's ok. this is a good product but feel it's more of a maintenance type product. If you have severe issues - like cracked tender heels like I am experiencing this winter, then I would rec you should use this in conjunction with another product. Still on the hunt for one to use at night but will keep using this in the mornings.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by magnisky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do not have foot issues, but if I did I am sure this would work.

I am here to write about what this did for my hands. So basically I have tried so many creams, lotions, waxes to treat my very dry wrinkly weirdly aged hands for a 22 year old, and nothing has worked. My hands were feeling really dry, and this was the closest thing to my reach. And woooow!!! For the first time something actually worked and it felt so good and relieving to put it on. My hands were so soft and happy! And this formulation isn't too waxy for the hands unlike most foot creams.

So anyone with crazy dry hands I recommend foot creams to do the trick, as weird as that sounds.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by mighttango

This product works great on hands as well. I like how it lasts longer than other hand creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by josieflo

I really liked this better than any foot products from Avon. It moisturizes well and even helped with my peeling skin on my toes. I don't mind the smell, but it does smell a bit like celery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Leaves my feet super smooth and soft. The lotion absorbs into the skin and leaves no greasy residue. In the winter I would use it on my hands before bedtime because it absorbs so much better then hand lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by yourbartender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing and I am not just talking about my feet. I have tried everything under the sun to get rid of the ugly KP bumps on the back of my arms with no luck at all. After noticing that this cream had the same active ingredients as Amlactin I figured I would give it a go. That was 2 nights ago and IT IS GONE!! Amlactin never worked so I have no idea why this did but YAAAY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foot cream is absolutely amazing! My feet started to get dry around 2 or 3 years ago. Since then I would apply some body lotion on my feet after I shower, but in the past year it hasn't helped. My feet became even drier, and I know this is going to sound gross; but it got to the point where I could peel the skin around my heels off. That's how dry they were. I tried a foot cream from BBW, I think it's from the True Blue Spa line. First off I hated the scent and second, it felt so heavy and greasy. The Gold Bond's foot cream is so much better, the texture is thick but it quickly sinks in after you rub it in. My feet are so hydrated and after a week's worth of use I definitely saw an improvement. I use this after I shower and it's absolutely amazing. It's been 2 weeks now and my feet have never felt so soft and smooth.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foot cream is the BEST! I get really dry, cracked heels during the summertime from walking around barefoot. I have never been able to find a foot cream that actually penetrates in to my heels. No matter what, the other products would just sit on top of my skin and trick me into thinking they worked. This product really works & after a week of using at bedtime my heels have really softened up and my feet look much much better. I really hope Gold Bond never discontinue's this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by facegal

This is a great foot cream! It smells really nice, but even better than that is that it works! It really smooths and softens my feet. I use it only at night as I don't want my feet sliding all over my sandals and shoes. I put socks on over the cream before I go to bed and wake up with soft feet. I just paid about 3x the price of this for a Soap & Glory foot cream that didn't do nearly what this cream does. The only downside is that it can be hard to find.