August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Dermawand

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sammygirl1962

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi there,
Please do not laugh. I have one of the very first Dermawands and have been using it for the past 15 years. Loved it then and still love it. The recent infomercials had me take it back out after a few years of not using it. Why I stopped I guess life just took over and got too busy. I am 52 this year and the past 10 weeks of using the dermawand has made me feel foolish. I have seen such wonderful changes. Then yesterday it finally stopped working not because of having a damaged glass but my own fault The cord became loose, I guess I did not take good care when repacking it. Silly me a person should be more careful with something they love and works so well for so long.

I called about having it repaired and as expected the young man who picked up my call laughed. I was not looking for warranty LOL." They may not even have parts for a black handle style LOL" was his reply Just looking to see if I could send it for repair or ask if I should just purchase a new one.... A new one of course. So next on my list is add a dermawand to my wish list.

Great Product Trusted results a women's best friend. I am living proof. and 15 years of usage speaks for itself.

Thank you so much to Dermawand for all the years of faithful true results

Susan C Condron
Stoney Creek
ON.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by riverwidow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have read every site with reviews for the derma wand and would say appx 80% positive..however doesn't mean I believed them. But for 120 bucks which included shipping I thought what the heck...if it doesn't work it might at least make my skin abit brighter. I am someone who has done plastic surgery, fillers and botox. Well I plugged the derma wand in with no expectations and wow was I wrong.! The lines on my upper chest just about diminished and fine smokers lines on mouth darn near unnoticeable. while I won't say they are gone I will say it sure works in plumbing them up so they appear gone. I really truly didn't think this product would do anything but boy I was wrong. they say to use this daily which I will do and see how it continues to work but so far I am impressed. Great product to use even for those special events where u want to look good. highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Cher19

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 53 years of age have fair skin and blue eyes and have been using the Dermawand for 7 weeks. To be perfectly honest I cannot see how you can burn your face with this product. I am more than happy with the results that I have noticed since I have started using the Dermawand. What I think people should remember is that it is not a magic wand and many of the lines on your face have been there for a number of years so I would not expect them to disappear within a few days or even weeks of using the product. What I have noticed is that my skin looks more radiant, feels more dewy and very smooth. I have also noticed a reduction in the very fine lines on my face. I have read a lot of reviews on this product and some that I have read seem incredibly dramatic to say the least. I use the Dermawand on number 9 for everywhere except my eyes. I have noticed my eyes seem more uplifted and with no puffiness or bagging under the eye. I use my usual day cream (Loreal Revitalift Laser x 3 - inexpensive) and spend approx 10 mins each morning doing all the bits on my face. My skin is not overly sensitive but certainly not as robust as some skin types. To date I have had no bad results only positive results. Just remember it took a long time to gather the lines and it will take consistent work to diminish them. Hope this helps.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by njks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got Derma wand for Christmas and I used it three times now. The last time I used it was on Christmas Eve, I was too busy to use it again after that. On New Years Eve I came down with Shingles! On my face! The stinging pain from the Shingles feels a lot like the shocking feeling from the Derma wand. I can't help but worry that I brought on the Shingles by using this thing. I am not done with my 30 day warranty but reading about shingles, you can have lasting stinging sensations for about 3 months after having shingles. I don't think I want to keep this product, I'm a bit freaked out by it now. If anyone else has had this kind of reaction, please don't be shy and let us all know.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by noveltee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First a little bit about myself...I am just turning 52 this year, and have very fair, somewhat sun-damaged skin. I am prone to crows feet and have nasal labial folds forming...a few laugh lines...and probably, my skin is somewhat worse looking for it's age than my friends' skin - though I don't use Botox or fillers and I'm pretty sure nearly all of my girlfriends do. Anyway, I have used this product for 60 days. I use it morning and night, after washing my face and using Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester and DMAE cream. Have I noticed a reduction in wrinkles? No, not really. HOWEVER, I do like the fact that using this morning and night forces me to massage my face and make sure the cream gets nicely rubbed in. I also have found that my skin is very even - no acne whatsoever (not that I get much more than the occasional pimple) and it really takes care of those! Blackheads gone! My complexion does look fabulous. I also know that I tend to wear my stress in my forehead, and this product really does smooth that out! I noticed after a few weeks of using it that it was hard to even frown! I think it just relaxes my face and it's calming my frown muscles...I do like that about it. I use it every morning and night for about 5 min. on the highest setting - and it doesn't hurt at all. I use it on my lips (right on them - tingles but not in a bad way), face, neck and tops of hand. Even if it doesn't erase all the damage of time, it does invigorate my face and my complexion looks bright and healthy. If you find that your facial skin has lost some of it's youthful glow, and you want to make sure you are providing daily massage (which can't hurt) and a way to encourage your moisturizer to get down into your skin, then I do recommend this product. I bought mine directly, and they even let me have an extra 30 days (2 months) of free trial - all I had to do was ask. They do stand behind the product - even though I don't think the products in the skin care line are of any value. I mean, where else can you try out a product for 2 months for free? It's a great facial massage tool, and will make you feel youthful just because it wakes up your facial skin! Also, if it can help my neck out at all, then I'm willing to commit! It works great with the aforementioned Reviva Labs cream (also not expensive) because that is supposed to help with tone and lifting too! Good luck with this...for me, I'm keeping it because it does no harm and I like the way it wakes up my face, adds a glow and my skin quite honestly is nicer overall than when I started using it - no less wrinkles, but certainly no additional ones, and since my skin is looking so nice, who cares about a few signs of age... I say yes.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by bandmutter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish I had done more research before ordering this product. I ordered it over 2 weeks ago and it finally arrived yesterday. I figured they give you 30 days to try it and don't charge your credit card until then so you can return it if you like. WE SHALL SEE! I tried it this morning and was completely unimpressed. I know they say it may take weeks to see results but I already think it is a load of crap and certainly not worth the price. It is a ploy to get you to order more of their lotions that, let's face it, if you are just applying lotions as they instruct faithfully every day and night, you will get results. This regimen has more to do with washing and moisturizing than anything this device is doing. The booklet and DVD (which is some lame format that can't be read by lots of computers and very poor quality!) actually give contradictory information and directions! The infomercial said you could use this all over, even on legs and hands but no mention of that in any of the literature that came with it. The first page of the pamphlet says "The glass bulb is not covered by the DermaWand product warranty. ...To repair a broken bulb, return unit in original packaging to the address below with a payment by check or money order for $25.00 US to cover shipping and repairs." I want to know how long a bulb will last! Can I expect to be returning this thing at $25 a pop once a year or more? Already the $$$ is adding up in my head. The kit was supposed to come with the Derma Vital Pre-Face, Hydra Infusion, Hydra Support Moisturizer and Skin Mist ($120 value my TUCKUS!). Mine came with the first two and Eye Recovery (instead of Hydra Support moisturizer) and no mist. (Big deal - the mist is just purefied water as I understand it!) The pre-face gel is absorbed so fast you have to reapply over and over before even completing one treatment! I live in a tropical environment (Houston, TX) and do NOT have dry skin! Can't imagine how fast this stuff disappears on someone with dry skin. The Hydra Infusion is so think you can barely spread it around. No wonder you need to follow up with a spritz of water! As to their marketing, shame on me, I fell for it! After getting my hands on this kit I am convinced that #1 the women in the infomercial are naturally beautiful and have great skin and makeup, #2 are probably very young looking for their age anyway OR lied about their age so we'd be fooled, #3 have the ability to cock one eyebrow to give the appearance of it being "lifted" by the device in front of our very eyes. I am about to see what it takes to get an RO number and pack this think back up. Even if it worked as they say it will after daily used for weeks, it takes much more that a couple of minutes and I am not likely to keep up with it. This just looks like one money pit after the other and their constant hounding to get you to commit to a club to keep giving them money for sub-par products. The website asked at least 3 times if I wanted to add a subscription to other items before I could complete my order...should have known then this was a scam! Wish me luck - I am off to see how to return this and not have my card charged!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by keitgra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had read the glory of the dermawand equipment, and I bought one in May 2012. I could use it only for 3 months and for some obvious reason it stopped working. The local dealers, when contacted, said they could not find out what the trouble is and hence will replace it.
So I have lost faith in the durability of this equipment now.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by kittyville

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the product and got used to the shocking it does like one of those shocking lighter gag gifts. I never saw any results of younger looking skin but i developed a bad rash all over my face that I can't get rid of I have now quit using the product and I still can't get rid of the bumps on my face from it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Kikuchijones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had my original Dermawand about 10 years and when the new one was on ShopNBC earlier this month (May 2011) I decided to purchase it. The new version is hot pink so it's very girly.

This little gadget really does help increase circulation, which in turn nourishes the skin cells and muscles for firmer skin with healthy color and tone. Like anything, success relies on consistent practice so I do my best to use it every morning and night for 3-5 minutes....if I miss a morning, I do a little longer session in the evening.

Below are the benefits of the newest model.

BENEFITS:

•DermaWand RHF (Radio High Frequency) works by stimulating and messaging the skin as well as producing enriched oxygen for better tone and texture and to help smooth, lift and refresh your skin in the comfort of your own home.
•For use on the face to help in the reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
•This machine is new and improved. DermaWand RHF now features a professional strength with 168,000 cycles per second, more powerful than previous versions.
•Radio High Frequency skincare is an emerging trend in the beauty industry.
•Non-invasive - no medial risk associated with surgery and no painful recovery time.
•Equipped with a power cord so there's no need to replace batteries.
•Very portable so you can take it with you everywhere.
•Includes an instructional DVD and easy to read full color instructions to help you use the product.
•One year limited vendor warranty.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Sally254

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had a DermaWand for 5 years, I truly see the difference!
I find the more I use it the better I look, Its much like exercising the face!
Try it on a pimple too & see what happens

Thanks Sally 254