Lacura Q10 Day Cream

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Panthenol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Soybean Oil, Phospholipids, Ubiquione, Algin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Carrageenan Extract, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

I buy this as its an effective sunscreen, good make up base, it doesn't affect my skin and the $8 price point. I really like Olay, but I just find these days Olay has jacked up the price so much for their products I'm a little annoyed. Drugstore sunscreens really shouldn't be more than $10, thats why I find Lacura so well priced and I honestly have had no skin issues with their products.

I don't like the glass packaging, its unhygienic, but I have a small pump bottle, and I transfer it over to the bottle and its all good.

The product itself, is quite thick and moisturizing, but I like those sort of creams. I love the soft feeling on my face.

If you aren't a person that doesn't have issues with most creams, this is great. Its got Q10, and Lacuras MIMOX (which they say is anti-ageing). I cannot comment on the anti aging, I am asian, Im 34 and people still think in 25-27. I am a believe in a sunscreen everyday. Infact I am pendatic about it. I dont leave the house without it on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
- Great price.
- Does not break me out.
- Nice smell.
- Great for a makeup base.
- SPF

Cons:
- This has a thicker consistency than the night cream. (And heavy too - should have made it the other way around).
- Takes a looong time to absorb or it just doesn't want to absorb into my skin at all, tried wearing it alone without makeup & it makes me look like a greaseball.

This felt nice, smells nice, and didn't break me out. I was bothered to see it only had an spf of 4 which I hadn't noticed when I bought it. I usually buy something with spf 15 or more. However, it did turn my face red, which is a problem I have with many products...and especially those with sunscreen. So for now I'm going to quit using it on my face and try a more expensive product on my face that an esthetician suggested. But I will keep this product and continue to use it on my neck, chest, hands and other areas where it has not caused any irritation. (I actually really like it for my hands). And I will probably buy it again...just not for my face. I see some other Lacura day creams listed including one for sensitive skin. I might have better luck if I could try that one. But this is the only day cream carried by the Aldi's in my area. For the price, I think it's worth at least giving it a try to see how your own skin responds.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Good Ol Aldi. I decided to give this a try because of the great price. I am reviewing the one with soy. It has a beautiful texture and I liked it the first day. But by the second day I noticed my eyes were sore. Third day I thought I had bad allergies and used eye drops. Next day I could barely see and my eyes were stinging and burning like crazy and finally realised it was this cream. I think it's the perfume used in this that caused the reaction but not sure. If you are sensitive (eyes) at all to perfumes, give this a miss. I'll give it to my husband.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Aldi, and given the low cost and reputable ingredients in the cream, I bought it to try it out. I started using both the day and night creams, and threw away the night cream because I started getting small, white bumps on areas around my lips in the morning. Then, I continued using the day cream daily, and I think it's too harsh because I get dry patches on my face that cause peeling. I tried it with makeup as well- a great base- until the patches get more widespread. My pores are easily clogged with the richness of the cream, too.

If you have sensitive skin, or are prone to eczema or psoriasis...it might be too much to handle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have bought another expensive moisturisers, like Chanel, clairins, etc., but this is the best by far. My skin drinks this product in. I like the smell. My Australian packaging is the red and white Q10. The price is extremely cheap. I think under $10. My skin feels great, reduces the appearance of strong lines around the cheeks, mouth and eye area. My skin glows with this product. The product is not too sticky or heavy. But it is light, but feels you have moisture protection. I will definitely buying extra tubs of this cream. I love the glass jar. While others may state it may be unhygienic, I just use a cotton bud to place the cream on to my skin. This is definitely my holy grail product. This product is definitely worth trying. I love to share a quality product which is reasonably priced. I will never again buy another expensive cream, because it is perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this moisturizer! Very light yet very moisturizing. Has a fragrance but doesn't bother me nor has it made me break out. $4 at Aldi, can't beat it. Makes my skin look great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to love it. I bought extra because of the unbeatable price when I finally found myself near an Aldi. And I knew that the smell could be an issue. But wow. Others said the smell dissipated and it does not. It just keeps right on smelling and it's like some bad old lady cold cream smell. I can tolerate many odors too. I don't even mind the fish smell of Cold Plasma (the price, well I can't tolerate THAT on the other hand.) Boo!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It has the absolute perfect moisture and it smells amazing. It lasts for so long and i love it

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this b/c I LOVE the night cream (same packaging but blue instead of green), but this was too thick and heavy. It made my skin feel greasy. Maybe this would work for someone w/ dry skin. I have combination skin and the night cream is just right (see my review on that one). This was $4 at Aldi. It comes in a fancy glass jar. The smell is light and pleasant. Since I didn't like this on my face, I just use it on the rest of my body and it works fine.