Listerine Vibrant White Pre-Brushing Rinse

4.8

ah! i just got my braces off two days ago, and my teeth are pretty spotty and not their whitest. my orthodontist gave me a teeth whitening kit but i cant use it for 2 weeks since my gums are so sensitive. i was mad, but i knew i had this somewhere at home. ive been using it twice a day for 2 days along with my regular toothpaste and my teeth already look great!! no spots and no yellowness!

This doesn't burn which is a good thing! I didnt really see a difference in the whitening of my teeth after using this. I don't think anything that you put on your teeth then have to brush off would really work.

on 10/29/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Now, I'm using the Target brand of this But what's the big difference right? Firstly, I wasn't expecting this to be so foamy But it's not unbearable. I can deal because I know the benefits of using it. The mint taste is very good. It helps tone down the taste. I paid 4.29 for a 32 Oz as opposed to 7.00 for the name brand. They both do the same thing and have pretty much all the same ingredients in it. Will repurchase.

on 9/29/2012 12:10:00 AM

This actually works and doesn't burn, sting, or leave a residue in my mouth. I'm already on my third bottle and love how white it has kept my teeth despite being an avid coffee and tea drinker.

on 9/2/2011 2:42:00 PM

I LOVE this pre-brush rinse! It is absolutely a staple product for me. It really does work! This combined with Crest Vivid White toothpaste makes my teeth very white. I completely recommend it.

on 2/19/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

OMG -- My teeth are sooo white! And this stuff worked within a week! Almost, too white! But, I love it! No stinging and no residue left in your mouth! Go get it, today!

on 8/2/2010 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is absolutely amazing! I can't believe that a simple mouthwash could whiten my teeth better than all the strips, kits and GoSmile ampules that I've tried! Who knew! I was having a problem with bad breath, and didn't understand where it was coming from. I'm very hygienic, brush three times a day, and had no sinus infection. There was this sour taste in my mouth that I couldn't get rid of. I've brushed my tongue a million ways. I was getting really frustrated. I was having my teeth cleaned, and my hygienist was telling me that I should really try this product. That it must be a whitening rinse to be truly effective against tough breath issues.

I've tried other mouthwashes over the years, but all they did was perfume my breath, and burn my mouth. I wasn't very optimistic, but she said that hydrogen peroxide makes all the difference in the world. I bought this, and decided to use it as a final rinse and not a pre-rinse as suggested (I use it after I have brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out). It feels more refreshing that way. I was stunned at how my teeth looked after only one use! I was only buying it for the bad breath issue, however my teeth are now three shades lighter, and I have only been using this a week!

The first time I used this, I looked in the mirror and thought no way! My teeth looked so white! I used it the second day, and everyone at work asked me if I just had my teeth whitened! All this from a mouthwash! Not only that, but my bad breath is gone gone gone! My mouth has never felt cleaner or healthier in my life! My teeth are sparkling white, and my breath is so fresh and clean! I was thinking of having my teeth whitened one day when I had the money to spare, but not anymore! I have super sensitive teeth and gums, and this does burn ever so slightly, however it's gone as soon as I rinse my mouth out (and it doesn't burn my gums at all like the strips and kits, but my tongue gets a burning sensation that goes away thankfully). This foams up in your mouth, so it's able to penetrate even the tiniest crevices of your teeth. It whitens every surface (as well as disinfects and cleans). All I know is that it's a miracle in a bottle, and it's so cheap! Wow! Major find for me! Goodbye strips, ampules and kits! I won't need you anymore!

on 2/26/2010 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE this rinse. Definitely has a lot of hydrogen peroxide but I don't mind that taste/feel cuz I know it's working. After just a few uses my teeth are noticeably whiter. I got 2 huge bottles at Sams and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 9/24/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This rinse is great. After just a few days, I noticed that my teeth were a bit brighter (when used in conjunction with Crest Vivid White toothpaste). However, this tastes absolutely horrible. For the first 5 seconds it's minty and fresh, but as time progresses it tastes disgusting, like hydrogen peroxide. The first time I used it I began gagging, and the flavor was quite hard to get rid of even with a minty toothpaste. Now when I use it, I try not breathing (I know, pretty pathetic), but I'm slowly getting used to the taste. It's still horrible, though. Great whitening qualities, nasty taste.

on 6/11/2009 2:13:00 PM

♥ this is awesome.. it really gave me a white teeth, i've used other whitening wash but this is the only one that gave me result.. it also helps me clean my mouth if i ran out of mouthwash but still this is for whitening. plus the 3rd ingredient is hydrogen peroxide that dentists use for whitening. love it! ♥

Popular Other Products