October 25, 2014 | 1026 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Herbal Serenity Aromatherapy Show of Hands Overnight Hand Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It makes my hands so soft and doesn't leave them feeling oily like other lotions. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like all the BC Herbal Serenity Products I love the scet. This is a mewdium-priced (some might say a bargain) high performing hand cream. I also use it on my knees and elbows. It is richer than the "regular" hand cream, yet is not too greasy. I like it alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by aligator

i got this from my friend for my birthday! it is an intensive overnight hand treatment that comes with gloves! you put a little on your hands at night, massage into hands like you would a cream, put the gloves on and go to sleep. when you wake up you are greeted with super soft paws! this treatment smells weird to me but works amazing!! it is a very thick cream so it definitely penetrates the skin with it's beneficial ingredients! i love this stuff!!