October 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avalon Organics Botanicals - aloe unscented hand and body lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by kellybui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to the whole foods market to find me a lotion with good ingredients. The bottle even said its organic. But right off the bat I see Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Hyroxide. Just google these terms and you will see that its pretty harmful. Cant even trust an organic brand...now WHAT. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lavendargirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the 32oz size & I don't find it hydrating at all. I used one whole pump per arm and my skin does not look or feel moisturized. Also bought the Sweet Orange & Bergamont Hand & Body Lotion & am disappointed with it also. Both of these products have a waxy feel to them & they just sit on top of my skin. I like the pump dispenser & thought they were well priced - but I'm going to return them both.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jennyk13

This is an amazing product! I absolutely love it. It moisturises the skin and keeps it soft during the day. I recently moved to the South West of the US from the UK and my skin got really dry due to the dry climate here. I got cracked skin and I struggled a lot to find something suitable for me. This is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to everyone who desires soft and moisturised skin. The most amazing part of this product is that, even though it hydrates the skin very well, it leaves a sense of freshness without any greasiness as some oil based moisturises would do. Especially the cool sensation you get when applying on the skin. The Best body lotion by all means!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by debbest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this body lotion when I saw it for just $12.99 for a 48oz bottle. I discovered (unlike other reviews) that I really didn't like it. It seemed to dry out my skin and had a strong odor of alcohol. It seemed to dry my skin rather than moisturize it. Looking at the ingredients, the second one IS alcohol! Yuck, wish I didn't have so much to use....maybe I'll return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Isabella76

This lotion is amazing. I've been using it for 2 years now as a body lotion, and it has made my skin so smooth and even-toned. I used to get dry skin patches and redness, but not anymore.

I have even used it to help get rid of a scar I had from a wrist operation, and it worked wonders, and also I use it on my face when it is really chapped or wind burned in winter.

It is not sticky, greasy, runny or anything else - its the ideal texture and goes on very smooth.

So I guess its easy for me to say I am in love with this lotion, its my HG lotion, and I would not use anything else. Highly recommended for anyone with sensitive skin or who doesn't like fragrances or chemicals. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! I've tried so many hand lotions these days trying to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved L'Occitane hand cream. I bought this in a 12 oz. pump at Whole Foods for $7.99. It is unscented, but it has a very clean natural fragrance from the ingredients. I've only used it on my hands, and it soaks in instantly (I can go back typing immediately without getting the keyboard greasy!), makes my hands feel soft and velvet, it also feels very soothing (after burning hands with hand sanitizer), and my cuticles even look good! I highly recommend this lotion as a hand lotion.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ilvmyguys

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My skin is so sensitive that almost every body lotion Ive tried irritates...not so with this one. I would recommend to anyone, but especially those with sensitive skin! I am on my second large bottle and have soft skin without the irritation, oiliness and stickiness that accompanies most lotions! As far as price, I probably don't have a clear perspective, as Id spend just about anything for the results I am obtaining!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by metina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent hand and body moisturizer. It has no added scent and the faint aloe smell fades immediately. It soaks in very well and leaves no residue, yet moisturizes well. It leaves my hands feeling very smooth. I can't think of anything not to like, I keep a bottle at work since I have to wash my hands frequently and they get dried out. This lotion prevents me from having scaly hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that no one has reviewed this product yet. This is my staple everyday lotion. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly but unlike many lotions, does not feel 20 minutes later as if I had never put lotion on. My skin is incredibly smooth and soft. Another bonus of this product is that it is paraben-free and all-natural, so I don't feel like harsh chemicals are being absorbed into my skin. I buy this in the 32-oz. pump bottle which lasts forever, but they also have smaller 8-oz. bottles. Also, unlike many unscented products, it doesn't have a synthetic smell--it is completely fragrance-free, just as it promises! I will continue repurchasing this as long as it is sold.