November 23, 2014 | 1162 users online

Hair Treatments - ENJOY - Shine and Smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this on sale at Ulta for $9.99, which is half price. My hair is naturally curly and highlighted, so it is very dry. I have tried many serums, so picked this one up for the price.
I LOVE it. I am so impressed that I went back today and purchased the last bottle. It differs from some of the serums I have used in that my hair doesn't feel coated or heavy (I have fine hair), and it looks moisturized, shiny and healthy. My highlights look refreshed and my ends look healthy. I don't know what makes this serum different, but I find I get better results when I use it. I also notice that when I run it through my long layers, it brings out the definition and creates movement. You only need a tiny bit, which will allow this serum to last and last.

If you are looking for a serum to provide shine and protection from heat, I recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not know how I lived without this! A friends gave it to me a few years back and I am still thanking her for it to this day!

My hair is very thin and fine, as well as quite dull and listless and falls a few inches past my shoulders. I put a very small amount of this into my hair when it is wet and an even smaller amount after letting it air dry. Too much of this can very easily make your hair look like a greasy mess.

It tames my ridiculous flyaways and keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy! Which it is not, having dyed it so many times and spent WAY to much time straightening it in middle school.

I have the blue bottle with the black cap that contains 4 fluid ounces and I have had it since freshman year and it is still half full! Having recently visited the website it looks like they have changed their packaging a bit, it is now in a white container with a blue star on the side.

This is around 15-18 dollars per bottle, and I get it from a local hair salon. If you go to the Enjoy website you can find a store near you with just a zip code!

I highly recommend this to anyone who has horridly frizzy, poofy, and thin hair like myself as it doesn't weigh it down but it adds wonderful shine and keeps the hair looking sleek.

p.s. The smell is also amazing, reminds me of peach ring candies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by hbkilo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works miracles on my hair! I was skeptical about it, it is pricey, but I say that it is definitely worth it. I've tried it a few different ways- First, I've used it on damp hair after a shower, and then let it air-dry. I didn't really notice much of a difference here, though my hair did feel a bit softer. Then I put some on damp hair, blow-dried it, then flat-ironed it, using a little more on each section. This is definitely the right way to use it- my hair came out so smooth, so soft and so shiny! I didn't have any frizz, and my hair just felt naturally beautiful. I know that it says to not use too much, but I have very thick hair, so I'm okay with using a decent amount. However, I can see how this would turn someone with thin hair quite greasy. So I definitely recommend this product- just try it, 18 bucks isn't that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by BaconFr3ak

this product is pretty good. i put it on after i got out of the shower and towel dried my hair fro about 5 mins. it left my hair shiny and soft but didnt really eliminate my frizz. i saw a little difference tho, maybe because i put it most on the ends as it says to but i recommend to apply this product wherever ur frizz is the most (like mine is the crown area). and remember to not use a lot cuz alittle goes ALONG WAY.
so idk if i would be repurchasing this product for 2 reasons 1. cuz im only 13 i cant realy afford it and 2. cuz i dont want my mom to spend all her mula on meh even tho i am her fave child:) but if i did have the money i wuld probably repurchase. oh and thier is this product called garnier fructis smoothing milk i heard thts really good and its $3.99 at walgreens and i heard it works wonderz so i will be purchasing after i finsh ENJOY SHINE AND SMOOTH.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite serum when I straighten my hair. I'm poof poof poofy. My hair is long, dark brown and seriously frizzy and curly. I keep my hair curly and just don't deal with straightening much but when I do, this is the best serum for me. I think it keeps humidity at bay better than anything else. My hair is always gorgeous with this stuff. It smells great too. I put it on damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush, then a little more when it's dry and my hair turns out great every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sleake

This stuff is amazing. I purchased it after my last color and cut with some hesitation as I have tried many shine products in the past with little success. Most leave my hair dull or greasy. Not with this... I put a very small amount in my hair about halfway through blowdrying. My hair is left very soft to the touch, manageable, and shiny. Even my husband was surprised and he never notices difference in products I use. I have highlighted, medium length hair and this has fixed all of of my problems with courseness, fly-aways, and dullness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think Enjoy products are not well known but there are a few shining stars in the product line and this is one of them. I have other serums to use on hair (namely a popular Fredic Fekkai glossing cream) and the Enjoy one blows FF out of the water.

For reference, my hair is color treated and past shoulder length. I have the usual issues with color treated hair (dry, damaged, etc.) I blow dry and flat iron almost every day.

just use a small amount and a little will go a long ways. BTW: the smell is delicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I love to use this after straightening my hair. My stylist uses this line and my hair always feel great when she's done with it. You only need a little drop so the bottle lasts a very long time. Great to finish any style. Will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! H/G serum. I use it before I flat iron. My hair comes out sooo smooth, shiny and this REALLY helps with the humidity, flyaways and frizz. You need such a small amount that it will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Irenerich

This product gives me hair tons of slip and shine. I work it through my hair after I get out of the shower and my hair is slightly damp. It does a great job of taming frizzies and I always end up stroking my hair all day. This product doesn't do much for my damaged ends though (for that I use morrocan oil; expensive but hey, everyone has their addictions).