October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Signature Hydra Lustre In Black Cherry

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by colodon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My new favourite, gorgeous, flattering shade that isn't too opaque or too shiny,just looks so sophisticated, dark lips on older faces ( i.e mine) can look very ageing but this doesn't dominate, a pleasure to apply too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by oxymora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Usually MAC is my first stop for lipstick, but I was passing the Estee Lauder counter at Boots and thought I'd check it out.
This is a beautiful lipstick. The formula is really moisturising, great if you get dry lips, and the berry red shade is stunning. I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gcicero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have hundreds of lipsticks, so when I think one is exceptional it truely is. In some lights it a beautiful black cherry while in other its a moist plummy brown. lovely lipstick, lasts longer than most

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by piperbaby

Hydra Lustre Lipstick with Faceted Design- this one is LE for Holiday 2008. Maybe they have chenged the formula from the reviewer below becasue I dont seem to have those issues with this. This is a gorg black cherry color that looks like it has some shimmer in it. I needed it as soon as I swatched it on my hand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this from Esteelauder.Com and was very excited until I put it on. It is a lovely deep cherry color however all of that is dashed by the obnoxious almost putrid chemical fruit scent that wafts up from the stick. I was also not impressed with the actual formula. It leaves an almost greasy looking shine on the lips that I didn't find particularly attractive. The other thing I didn't like is that all the color goes away completely if you blot. The first thing you will want to do is blot once you put this on because that's what it makes you want to do and if you do it, there is nothing left but a faint color. I wasn't even that impressed with the color itself even though I happen to find cherry and black cherry colors pretty by nature. It's not a bad looking color but I am guessing their are other rich dark cherry lipsticks out there for me to try that won't smell like this or fade the moment I blot so this one was a miss for me (also most shiny lipsticks are rich enough in color that if you blot you will at least get a beautiful rich matte look, this one leaves nothing on your lips so you had better be a fan of thick and greasy to keep the color true).

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No