July 31, 2014 | 1291 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH! It's creamy, totally blendable and build able- in other words PERFECTION. I used to avoid blushes because they do not look right on me. I can't wear bright pinks because I look like a clown, paler blushes wash me out, and orange is just a demon color on me (we all have one). This blush is so perfect. I feel like I'm wearing nothing, but the color is subtly visible. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time, maybe like four or five hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by mzalat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the one product I always have on- even on days when I don't feel like putting on much makeup. It gives just the right amount of color without being too much. Love, love, love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by vondudenstein

I've never owned the powder version of this blush but I'm sure that it is a lot better than the Multiple stick. The Orgasm shade is very pretty but the texture of the Multiple stick is very very greasy and way too shimmery. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this more than the powder version, though both are gorgeous. This pulls more pink on me than the powder version, and is more sheer, and I love how soft and easy to blend it is. It just melts into my skin and feels comfortable. I like the look and feel of cream blushes, particularly in warmer weather when I don't want to layer powder products. Just a quick swipe of this on the apples of my cheeks, some mascara, a little under eye concealer, and some lip gloss and I'm good to go.

I use my fingers to apply. I like it best over bare skin (bare, meaning moisturizer and lots of sunscreen) but it works just as well over my liquid foundation. Just a few dabs on my first two fingers and then I pat and blend it into my skin. It layers nicely if I want to build up the color, or if I need to reapply at night. But I rarely ever need to reapply. It wears well on me and seems to stay put just fine. FYI, I have normal skin that can occasionally be more dry in areas depending on allergies and the weather.

It has a nice shimmery finish, and I can see why some find it to be too much for a blush but I don't mind a little shimmer so it does't bother me. The tube packaging is convenient but I hate that rubbery finish that always looks dirty. Otherwise, this is great and I get a lot of use out of it. I love pairing it with Copacabana too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do enjoy this product, but I'm not quite sure if I would re-purchase if I ever run out. I have a large collection of blushes and highlighters and I just don't reach for this as often as some of my other ones.

The colour is nice - I find it to be a bit more subtle than the original Orgasm blush once blended out. It's easy to work with as well - it goes on smoothly over my foundation, not patchy at all and is easy to blend out with a stippling brush.

Overall, good product, but nothing too special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I probably wouldn't buy this again although I do like it! First of all, it is expensive. Second of all, cream products take forever for me to go through so I'll probably have this for a long while and get sick of it eventually and want to try something new. Third of all, it's kind of difficult for me to apply. It seems to go on really sheer or really intense, there doesn't seem to be an in-between for me. Perhaps I need to work on that myself and it probably isn't the product itself. It is a bit greasy, however I set my makeup with a powder every day so it's not an issue for me. I'm probably one of the very few people that are completely underwhelmed by NARS "Orgasm". I bought the regular powder blush and it just sits in my drawer as it is just not that unique or flattering to me (I love Sin and Lustre from NARS). I like the cream version better than the powder for Orgasm! As I said, the price is a bit outrageous. $39? I'm actually shocked that I bought this because that seems insane for a blush. A foundation, sure. But a blush? I may end up having to return this because it is so expensive for what it is that I'm feeling a bit of buyer's remorse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirenxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the shade. I have medium-olive skin and when I put this on my cheeks I look so radiant and always get compliments. A word of caution though, this stuff is kinda hard to blend, so make sure your skin isn't dry before putting it on or else it will look chalky. I prefer these to the tarte multiples. It's PERFECT with bb cream and a nude lip!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by nikkicavv

Up to now this is my favourite highlighter. It looks amazing with a tan, but works with pale skin too. I like to save it for occasions because of the price, but I would honestly use it everyday if I could. I prefer to use my fingers to dab it along my cheekbones to make them stand out. I wouldn't recommend it for your eyes as it gathers in the creases. It doesn't last long on lips either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Are we all using the same product?! Just goes to show you how products look so dramatically different on skin types, coloring and ages. Orgasm either looks fantastic or awful - not sure there is any inbetween. (BTW - I don't know who flushes peachy-pink with gold sparkles - if you know what I mean!) I think it looks best on pale woman who have some color in their face. It picks up on a natural flush. In this version, the sparkles aren't as overt as the powder. But the silicone-based formula won't spread all that well over foundation. I can see how foundation users grit their teeth and say that it disappears almost immediately.

But for women of a "certain age" who skip foundation and simply want a quick color pick-up, this works - and it looks good. The big advantage actually is that it is not over-pigmented like many stick/creme blushes.

I have a hate/love relationship with NARS. Good but not over the moon - although the prices are!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I love the original NARS powder blushes, and i love the color of this blush, but the texture just does not work! It is really hard to blend properly, and i end up with no blush in some places and spots in others. It especially does not blend well over foundation.