October 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Jewels04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product for the price, surely must be the best anti aging and anti acne night cream that you can buy for under $20 NZ at a supermarket. I have been using it most recently for 3 weeks I cleanse my face with cetaphil and use a pea sized amount each night. My skin is definitely softer and looks clearer. It has reduced some little bumps and blackheads also. I will be continuing to use it. I used this product 6-7 years ago after reading a book by Paula Begoun. I can't really think why I ever stopped using this other than when I was pregnant I felt I should only use completely natural products. I only use this one retinol product I do not use the day version. I always wear SPF during the day anyway but it is most important to when using this cream as the retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. I will definitely be repurchasing. So glad it is still available, tube will last a while, starting to really need this stuff now. It was $18NZ on special at Countdown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just purchased my second tube of this cream. I have used it for about 6 months and I love this product. Sometimes retinol products can sting or irritate my skin -- this one doesn't. Sometimes retinol products leave my skin flakey -- this one doesn't. I apply it at night time, after cleansing, and I usually mix it with PC Vitamin C serum. The result is bright, smooth skin in the morning. I don't see any major wrinkle reduction, but I feel like this smoothes my skin and works perfectly with my skin. My only complaint is that I can't find it in stores anywhere. I purchase it on amazon and it's less than $12.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm almost done with my first tube and I started to notice results within 2 weeks of using it. It's the perfect night cream for my skin (pretty oily) because it's creamy and moisturizing, but my skin absorbs it and it doesnt weigh heavily on my face while I sleep. I noticed a general improvement in my skin tone after a few days: a lot of unevenness and redness was gone, and my parenthesis were a little less deep. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by DeeDee60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this cream. It feels great on my face. Nice and smooth and disappears right into my skin. But what I really love is the packaging. Not a lot of money spent on fancy jars. Just a tube where you can squeeze as much as you want and the rest stays sealed and uncontaminated. Why don't more moisturizers come in a tube like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is amazing. I've used it off and on for about 10 years it must be by now... definitely reduces acne, improves complexion. I wish it was cheaper, but it's a bargain compared to other products. Highly recommend. Maybe start using every other night at first to see how your skin does. I have used it twice a day before also.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

This made me break out, with large cystic type acne and made my skin horribly dry and irritated. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for close to a year, and more consistently over the last several months. When a product claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles I always take the claim with a grain of salt, so I wanted to give this product some time to work it's magic. About my skin: I am 35 with very fair, sensitive skin. I have a few wrinkles on my forehead and some faint fine lines (not too many thanks to lots of sunscreen over the years) and also some faded acne scars on my chin. I get the odd break out here and there, but my acne has calmed down due to a number of factors (good skin care, healthier eating, getting older, etc.). I had previously used prescription Retin-A as a teenager for cystic acne, but found it way too harsh for my skin. That said, with consistent use this product does what it says. I have seen a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reduced acne scarring and breakouts. It also gives my skin an overall glow. I have received several compliments about my skin when using this product. I just use a pea sized amount all over my clean face before going to sleep. Because I have such sensitive skin, I find I can use it no more than twice a week, or it will start to irritate my skin (a common side effect of chemical exfoliation). But even then I get good results. If you have normal skin you could probably use it every night, or every other night. Just make sure to wash it off well in the morning and use a good sunscreen during the day, as retinols make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with this product; I think it is worth a lot more than it costs. I am starting to run low and will absolutely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by 1BeeBee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If I had to take one beauty item with me and nothing else, it would be this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Night. Be sure to use the Night. I have been using this every since it first came out and if I have any beauty advice to young women it would be to use this. I will soon be 55 and I have no wrinkles around my eyes. You have to get a high powered mirror to see faint fine lines. I grew up when there was no such thing as sunscreen only oil and lotion to bake in. I have though, taken good care of my skin with every new step in skincare that could be bought in a drugstore and only in recent years spent money (mostly wasted) on more expensive items. I`ve read, compared, and gone over everything known to man and woman to try to figure out all of the twist and turns my skin has gone through, but I always come back to this. I have a redhead`s fair skin, but I will tan and have freckles. My skin is dry and oily, I have blackheads and never had pimples until 50. I can`t blame menopause, I had everything removed at 26, and it caused not one skin problem. In fact, my skin was great until 50. I may never figure out why I have sensitive skin that needs scrubbing, but looks humiliated afterwards or why every sunscreen breaks me out or why correcting one problem leads to two more. All I know is use this cream, wear big sunglasses and big hats, never sleep with make-up on, and believe you really don`t need to suntan. Neutrogena really does make the best products all around for cost and reliability. I use and have used all types of their products through the years and have learned, at great expense, just to stay with them rather than wreak greater havoc on my skin.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat0813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start out by saying this: I am a GOO HOARDER!! What's a "goo hoarder?" Someone who tries numerous amounts of products, and is left with drawers and closets full of unused products just sitting around for no apparent reason. I've always struggled with skin issues. I have combination skin, that usually leans more towards the oiler side with some occasional dry patches near or around my mouth and chin. I am 26 years old, and although I no longer suffer from an insane about of angry red pimples, I did suffer with blackheads into my 20's. It was always been a constant struggle trying to find face products to help with the blackheads that didn't dry me out too much or make the problem worse. Nothing I tried seemed to work, whether it be expensive high end products, drugstore products, or natural products or remedies. Now that I am getting into my mid 20's I wanted to start taking better care of my skin and begin using anti aging products to fight wrinkles and discoloration from acne scars. I knew retinol was the way to go, but wasn't sure how my skin would react, considering my skin didn't seem to like ANY of the products i had used in the past. They either left me overly dry, Scaly and tight, OR extremely oily!! So I figured why not try retinol? What do I have to loose?

Rather than buy an expensive cream from sephora, I went with neutrogena because I am on a budget. I do not regret it at all! This night cream is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Not only has my entire complexion improved, but my blackheads and pore congestion has reduced significantly! Nothing has ever worked in the past. Not benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or natural remedy. On top of having clearer skin free of blackheads, my skin is so ridiculously smooth! I can't stop touching my face! No more bumps under the skin! I also noticed my skin is soft, supple and the discoloration And acne scars are slowly going away. I couldn't be happier.

Another thing I love about this night cream is that it is very suitable for oily skin. Most night creams are very rich and provide an insane amount of moisture that I don't need. This provides the perfect amount for me. On a day that I feel more dry than usual, I can just apply a little extra or spray my Mario badescu rose water/Aloa spray over this. I notice that after applying this cream, it immediately soaks into the skin. My skin literally drinks this stuff up leaving no oily residue. Most creams I tried In the last left me feeling greasy immediately after applying, and lotions targeted towards acne tended to dry me out completely. This cream however is te perfect balance!! My search for a cream that will not only perfect my skin and help with anti aging, but also control acne/blackheads is OVER!

If you have oily/combination skin and or acne prone skin and you are looking for a great moisturizer... This is it! Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you retinol, and thank you healthy skin night time moisterizer!

Also, I use the neutrogena healthy skin daytime lotion with SPF...(original formula) and that it great to. Highly recommend!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by s0fieee

I have only used this for two nights so I'm not sure how it works in long term but I already feel that it has evened out my skin tone. it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy. one good tip my dermatologist suggested to me when I started using differin: if you are new to retinol apply the cream for one hour the first night, two hours the second day etc. and then wash it of your face with just water. that way you won't experience any irritation and your skin will adjust just fine to the retinol :) i did that and never got any sensitivity or any side effects at all.