December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lumene - Time Freeze Instant Lift Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using an eye cream in preperation for my wedding...I don't really have any particulary issues but I did want the area look mositurized and fresh for makeup. I used up a whole tube of this which took a few months. I did not notice any significant benefits but I do enjoy adding some moisture in the eye area in general. I would not repurchase as I don't think this cream really did anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

The two lippies are for 1. Price & Packaging 2. Lifting Properties.
This eye cream claims to do everything but save the world and prevent hunger. This cream displays many hyped up clinical terms to get the consumer excited about the product. Lumene's description: Nanotechnology artic heather and artic white peat provide long-term wrinkle reducing benefits and protect skin against future signs of aging. This cream is said to do the following: diminish puffiness, visibly reduced dark circles, firmer skin, less visible lines & wrinkles, moisture & protection & prevent further signs of aging. I used this morning & night for a straight week but had to stop. I was experiencing many white bumps under my eyes and the skin around my eyes were getting very dehydrated. I will say that this really firms the eye area immediately however I noticed no improvement with puffiness, circles and fine lines. I have no wrinkles so I can't comment on that claim. Maybe it's the firming properties that interferes with the mositure because when using this, my eye area felt dry & very tight. Also, this has no SPF and no scent. The packaging is very pretty-pearly pink with cobalt blue. The tube is nice & slender with a fine point opening. The price was reasonable (mid twenties range) which is decent for a eye cream but this wasn't a smart buy for me. Off to try yet another eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by kmkssm

Expensive because it did not work, not moisturizing, no noticeable difference in puffiness, pretty package. I hope you can return cosmetics ac CVS because if so this one is going back. I am searching for a good moisturizer for the eye area, this was not it. My skin had a smooth but dry almost powder feel after applying. The last thing a woman my age needs is a dry under eye. No poem intended!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by wannashine

Nah-At first it depuffed but, as it sank it, it began to irritate my eyes and then made them puffier than they were before applying. Will return.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by mynonA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good budget-product. I normally don't believe that there are any mircale creams for the eyes area, but this one is really okay. My skin feels soft, relaxed and it somewhat reduces puffiness. A plus for the pretty pink tube, and for the nice price.