January 25, 2015 | 2108 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 5:26:00 PM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The secret to this is getting a flattering color.If you got that its great im nw25 .Love this over my studio sculpt foundation for my very dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:22:00 AM More reviews by reirei711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This powder is amazing. You can build this up for a near-full coverage. It stays in place for several hours before you need a touch up on your t-zone area. I have normal skin and I haven't had any acne in two years or more. I wore this powder even when I had acne and It didn't break me out anymore than I already was. I wore it during the treatment too and I had no problems. Perhaps those saying it broke them out have more sensitive skin than I do. I mostly wear this powder on its own because the color match is incredible - really it's spot on. It really brightens my complexion. I sometimes use it on top of my lancome tient miracle liquid foundation and i find it keeps it in place. It's value for money too as I use this powder on average three times a week and it's been one year since I bought the current pan in use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:20:00 AM More reviews by mka87

This is a brilliant powder that is long lasting and beautifully mattifying. The packaging is lovely and great to use on the go. All sounds pretty good, right? Unfortunately not :( This powder broke me out in little red pauple-type bumps which are not sore but mighty unpleasant. I am still undecided if the spots were caused by this or a Garnier face cleansing product but for now I no longer use it :( A real shame. I don't seem to have much luck with MAC powders. MSF is the best but just not mattifying enough for me. The search continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:50:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For a flawless night out finish i go to this powder it covers everything perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 12:43:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder for over 12 months now and have gone through 2 other pans. This is a really great full coverage powder, I use it to set my foundation and also use it when I go out at night when my foundation starts to wear off. The consistency is lovely, it's very finely milled and looks lovely on the skin. If you're after a full coverage powder then this is for you, girls/boys who are looking for a lighter powder should looked and mac pressed powder instead as this is quiet high coverage. I don't use the sponge applicator as personally I find them a little unhygienic and prefer to use a big fluffy brush, using a big fluffy brush also allows a lighter application of the product which I prefer. This powder is pricey but it's worth the $, most drug store powders I buy tend to look a little chalky and don't sit naturally on the skin, this powder is great, it doesn't seem to cling to hair around the hairline like other powders I've used. The only negative for me is that it doesn't have great oil control, I tend to get oily around my t-zone and find myself needing to do a quick shine touch up around 11am, not too bad when you consider I apply it around 7am in the morning. The colour I use is c3, I'm usually a mac NC30 in foundation and and NC20 in concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Bipashi

This is my absolute fav powder foundation so far. It blends very naturally, loved the fact that it has a lot of shades to choose. Definately a keeper!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Dias14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love it!
It's a must have! I use it every day when I'm in a hurry to get ready.. And sometimes, when I have a more special hing I put it on the BB cream and it gives such a perfect coverage!
I felt sorry to hear that is not good for my skin, but it's so practical and handy that I can't think about replacing it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:40:00 AM More reviews by melgal73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STAY AWAY IF YOU HAVE ACNE! I'm an esthetician and when I see young women with horrible, cystic acne and extremely congested skin with blackheads galore, I ask if they use MAC Studio Fix and 9 out of 10 times I'm right! It's a vicious circle because it covers so well that you can't see the acne as much, but then it's clogging your pores so badly while you wear it, that you break out even worse, then.. more makeup, more breakouts, etc. etc... Disgusting stuff! Try Make Up For Ever Duo Mat instead. It doesn't contain Nylon or Silica (which are used in packaging materials!!) and won't clog the pores. The coverage isn't as good, but you won't need as much once you get past the nasty breakouts from the MAC garbage. Get a good deep cleanse, a peel and microdermabrasion after the MAC and before the new makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Fergc

Love this product! I use it every day, it has full coverage on dark spots or pimples. My skin is oily and this foundation control de oil for almost all day; I have to reapply sometimes during the day. High recommended! I've been using this for 2 years and the only thing that bothers me is the price; a little expensive, but it worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:17:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't worn Mac..since Rupaul was their spokesperson lol I thought I would give it a try again. Drum roll...LOVE IT! Awesome coverage...can be lightly worn with a brush or use the sponge for more. I used smashbox pore minimizing photo finish primer as a base and highly recommend both to someone that battles oily skin.