Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

3.9

Step 1: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Disodium EDTA, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate. Step 2: Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Simethicone, Octoxynol-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/17/2015 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are great as a once in a while treat. I'll buy the 5 peel sample box from by the till at Sephora. They're crazy expensive. If I could afford it, I'd use them once or twice a week and buy the big box, but at $110 it's a little rich for me.
The smell is horrific, but they work. I use these if I'm having a particularly bad breakout. These peels seem to clear things up quickly.

on 6/8/2015 3:58:00 AM

I find this to be very weak and there isnít near enough of a difference to justify the price. I used an entire box but I still prefer a 10-14% glycolic cleanser. I was no more smoother or clearer after this also I found this really drying. If you like peel pads I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Max correction pads, they are 20% acid, they make a huge difference and are easier to use since its only one step. I leave them on overnight and they are moisturising. I highly recommend you sample this before you make the plunge to buy a box. These have not proved to be value for money for me and there are many other products I have found to be far more effectively, namely PTR and Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. If you are a seasoned AHA user, I would say skip these. If you are sensitive, new to AHA, give these a go.

on 6/7/2015 7:06:00 PM

I really love this product. I don't use it often because I find it can be a little harsh. I only use this product maybe once every two weeks or so? I can often go longer in between because it takes a little bit more time than I'm usually willing to dedicate to my skin care routine (what can I say, I'm a wash and go kind of girl. This product takes about 5 - 10 minutes to use. you need to rub the pad around until it's close to being dry, wait for two minutes and then repeat with Step 2). If you are prone to break outs, I would say pass this product by, as it would only irritate it. Overall, I find it really does "refinish" my skin. It leaves it very smooth and supple. Perhaps I don't use it often enough, but I don't find that my acne scars get any lighter, but it doesn't make them any redder. I think that this is a true indulgence type of product, as you can't use it often enough to see the full results, but when you do use it, it makes the skin feel good.

This really didn't do a lot for me. It was almost the equivalent to wiping a stridex pad all over my face. I only used it once so it may be better if you use it often. Not impressed..

on 6/3/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

did nothing for me

on 5/22/2015 2:35:00 AM

This product is a skin care must have.
By the second day of using this product I noticed smaller, unclogged pores. My skin had a beautiful glow. Little bumps and acne cleared up. Dark scars from past acne faded. One wipe can easily have enough product to use on the face and neck. It's a simple two step product that will change your skin.
The price point is definitely higher then what I would like to pay.

on 5/15/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A facialist at the Bliss Spa recommended these to me and I have to admit I was really skeptical about the recommendation. After reading the reviews here I made the leap and I am so happy I did. I kind of obsessed with these pads now and really curious about the rest of the line. I have been using them every other day for the last two weeks and they are really terrific at minimizing pores, reducing fine lines and refining the skin texture. My skin looks great! I have also been using them on the back of my hands and they have greatly reduced my age spots. It's worth mentioning that my skin is somewhat sensitive and I have not had any issues other than some tingling. Also, I bought the travel packages as they are not as prone to drying out.

on 1/28/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I occasionally have issues with hormonal acne. This product was introduced to me and after just one use... my life was forever changed. I used the 1st step pad at night after thoroughly cleansing my skin. After waiting about 5-10 minutes, I used the 2nd step pad to activate the peel. Then followed up with a moisture serum. The next morning my breakouts were practically gone. My skin was visibly clearer and much more supple. After using the product and few times more... I recommend using it every other night to start out... I am without a doubt a true believer in this product.

on 1/12/2015 5:14:00 AM

I bought this product in a trial sized 10-15 pc set. The frist time I used it, I felt a slight tingle, but felt nothing afterwards. It did nothing for me. I'm glad I didn't buy the larger one only to find out it wouldn't work out for me.

on 12/4/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first experience with a daily peel system. Works every well. I have acne prone skin and I did experience a "purge" skin issue for the first week of use. After that week, I loved the results. I opted to purchase a 30 day supply which each pad was individually sealed rather than in a jar. I plan on repurchasing a larger supply when I am done with my PTR glycolic gel. (I hate to waste)

I used it at night.
1. Cleanse with Philosophy purity
2. Rosewater toner (health food store)
3. Eye cream, ceramide from MB
4. Peel
5. serum
6. Argan oil

It is a very simple 2 step peel. Swipe on step 1. Wait 2 minutes. (I usually will brush my teeth...I have a timed oral b electric tooth brush. ) Then I will swipe on step 2. Let it full dry before I proceed with my serum.

Its a splurge, but it's anti-aging, anti-acne, anti-wrinkle product. Plus it's super easy. As soon as I"m done with my PTR glycolic gel this peel will be may new favorite.