April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neova - Neova Body Therapy with GHK copper peptide complex

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been languishing in my cabinet for quite awhile. Not a winner in my book. I can't get past the smell. It's extremely perfumey and competes, unpleasantly, with any fragrance I'm trying to wear. I believe in the power of copper peptides and use the Neova Night Therapy on my face pretty religiously. Thankfully that has no discernible fragrance. Not sure what Neova was thinking in this case.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by bwiggyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. It is my absolute favorite, makes my skin feel like silk and so firming. Only drawback, it comes in a small botte for the price. I put it on after a shower while my skin is still wet, so it makes it last longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by jazzbird925

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After a significant amount of research, I had high hopes for this expensive lotion but am completely disappointed. A $26 bottle of waste. I would have been better off with baby oil or an inexpensive lotion like Suave, Dove or Skim Milk.

Pros: The promises about this supposed wonder-working lotion that "helps minimize the sign of aging on dry, highly exposed areas such as the hands, arms and decolletage."

Cons: Everything. High cost, zero effectiveness.

Ironically, the company sent me an online survey to fill out which hasn't been accepted because it is "undergoing maintenance." I hate to be cynical but I wonder if it would accept my survey if I placed a positive review. Do not waste your money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by faith2006

Ideal for anyone concerned about minimizing the signs of aging on dry, highly exposed areas such as the hands, arms and décolletage. Neova Body Therapy is a light, non-greasy GHK Copper Peptide Complex™ lotion enriched with vitamin E and squalane. Helps retain vital moisture. Soothes and softens severely dry skin.this product noticably firmed my skin.