Jordana Matte-Lavender Lady

on 1/27/2015 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The product by itself is pretty good, but the price makes it great. I got it for $1.99 at Kmart It is a pretty muted purple-y pink color. It's much more pink than purple.

As with most matte lip color, this lipstick feels really really dry on my lips. I know that this is to be expected, but there are other drugstore matte lip colors that are much more comfortable (the new Milani matte colors are amazing and so ridiculously comfortable). It has a similar texture to the Wet N Wild MegaLast lipsticks. I think this is slightly more moist and comfortable, but also a little less wear time (not by a huge margin though).

I love that the color is opaque. One swipe and the color is there!

For only $1.99, it can't really be beat.

on 11/2/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Are you kidding me, only $1? No one seems to know about this lipstick either lol. It's the most stunning lilac color in matte for $1! It lasts for hours without being harsh or drying and smells like Mac lipsticks. I am shocked no one really ever talks about them.

This is my favorite lilac shade for Spring and looks awesome like another reviewer said paired with Butter Gloss in Eclair.

on 7/6/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This color is GORGEOUS! It is a cool toned lilac color. I instantly paired it with NYX's Butter Gloss in Eclair. And for 1.49...c'mon down the price is right! I don't have a Kmart in my area so I ordered on their website. You get free shipping for spending 25 dollars. I think I got about 15 things for that price..quite awesome I must say. I know from a previous purchase that these Matte shades are bullet proof lasting through eating and drinking with minimal damage. Girls, go get you some I recommend looking into this company!

on 10/23/2012 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty colour - GREAT bang for buck NZ$3.50 (which is probably the cheapest lippy in NZ!) - this is great value for money. Like all Matt Jordana lipsticks they are a little drying - but whack some lip gloss or balm on the top - it turns this lipstick into a high end lipstick. I totally rate Jordana's lipsticks :)

on 12/13/2010 8:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this. It is a bit drying but I wear balm under it anyway. I prefer this matte formula over Revlon's at any rate. As for the shade, it is a pretty mauvey pink. I think it's very suited for an everyday colour. I also have a Jordana lipstick in Madison Mauve (from the InColor lipstick line) and swatched next to it, Lavender Lady is a lot pinker and brighter (Madison Mauve pulls a bit brown). I hate clear lidded lipstick cases so I depotted mine into a 7-day pill box with some other cheapie lipsticks. Bought mine from Cherry Culture.

on 1/27/2007 10:35:00 PM

This lipstick is a really light lavender color, sort of like 60's pink, but lavender. It's also more drying than the regular formula. I didn't like this color much. Won't buy it again.

Recommended for Medium Skin