October 24, 2014 | 1306 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Matte-Lavender Lady

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is GORGEOUS! It is a cool toned lilac color. I instantly paired it with NYX's Butter Gloss in Eclair. And for 1.49...c'mon down the price is right! I don't have a Kmart in my area so I ordered on their website. You get free shipping for spending 25 dollars. I think I got about 15 things for that price..quite awesome I must say. I know from a previous purchase that these Matte shades are bullet proof lasting through eating and drinking with minimal damage. Girls, go get you some I recommend looking into this company!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by LouAlexNZ

Pretty colour - GREAT bang for buck NZ$3.50 (which is probably the cheapest lippy in NZ!) - this is great value for money. Like all Matt Jordana lipsticks they are a little drying - but whack some lip gloss or balm on the top - it turns this lipstick into a high end lipstick. I totally rate Jordana's lipsticks :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this. It is a bit drying but I wear balm under it anyway. I prefer this matte formula over Revlon's at any rate. As for the shade, it is a pretty mauvey pink. I think it's very suited for an everyday colour. I also have a Jordana lipstick in Madison Mauve (from the InColor lipstick line) and swatched next to it, Lavender Lady is a lot pinker and brighter (Madison Mauve pulls a bit brown). I hate clear lidded lipstick cases so I depotted mine into a 7-day pill box with some other cheapie lipsticks. Bought mine from Cherry Culture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a really light lavender color, sort of like 60's pink, but lavender. It's also more drying than the regular formula. I didn't like this color much. Won't buy it again.