October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Toners - Origins - A Perfect World Liquid Moisture with White Tea

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Lunaree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was having a serious love affair wih origins and was in the market for a new toner, and as I LOVE the serum, thought this might be a nice fit for me.

I wanted to love this so badly, but my skin does not agree with it. It made me break out horribly. I tried to push past the first few thinking my skin would adjust (I tend to have reactive skin but no acne prone) and it never did. It also left me feeling too dry for comfort, something my favorite Thayers toner doesn't do.

I find the smell to be herbally and pleasant, and the texture of the liquid is nice. The bottle doesn't put out too much, if anything too little.

For the price point though I wish you would get more product. I didn't get a single benefit from this toner, if you can try a sample first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

No complaints,just right. I have combination skin,and this toner is alcohol free. But the price is to high for 150ml.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and am in love. I am surprised this is labeled as a toner. For my slightly oily skin I was able to apply this and go straight to my makeup. I found if I used this I did not need to use a separate moisturizer. The scent is ok if you like that herbal type scent. It wears off quickly that I never really noticed it unless I smelled it. This 0.24 oz sample lasted quite a while. I think this is a great product and would love to get some more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by mg86

I've always been dubious about the second step of the traditional skincare regime, but in my defense most toners either A) seem redundant or B) irritate. It is true this one does feel like it is adding something which may not be for everyone, but my dry skin loves it. Plus, I am certain it does help keep my face moisturised and make-up fresh as I notice a big difference when I skip it. I'm not sure what I think about the protective barrier the A Perfect World range supposedly offers, but my skin was still soft and healthy-looking after a night out in central London - to me, that says it all.

I will say that I don't find this toner to be firming as Origins claims but then I don't really suffer from sagginess yet.

I recently also purchased Pure Cream and I think these products work extremely well together; they really help balance my skin texture and prevent redness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by emgb

As a recently ordained Origins junkie, I love this toner! It smells heavenly and works wonderfully. A very purifying formula that helps to control shine and enhances your moisturizer. It's a bit pricey but definitely well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I just purchased this toner and I am in looove. I would generally use toner only at night to remove any traces of makeup that my facewash didn't catch, but I've noticed that using this in the am as well has really helped my dry skin and has combatted the "flakey look" I sometimes get. Smells awesome- although I haven't found an Origins product that doesn't. The only thing I wish is that the packaging was slightly different. Maybe a flip cap lid. Other than that, I rate this an A+

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got a 50ml bottle of this for free, my bottle is almost empty, and I think I quite like it.

I never expect toners to do much other than preparing my skin for the cream I am about to put on my face. Plus, after using the toner, I can check the cotton pad to see if my face is really clean or not. This toner doesn't make me feel dry or irritated or anything, which is good enough for me.

I doubt I will really pay that much money for something like this though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by joycechiang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy this toner again if I can't find another better ones for my face. I think this toner is good but the effective doesn't seem to last. However, I think this toner is safe for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by andreabean0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this toner. It is alcohol free and after using it my face feels nice and refreshed not tight and dry. The bottle could be a little better if it had a small hole opening, but I find it not terrible i just put my cotton round on the openening and just give it a shake in a few different spots and I have the perfect amount on my cotton round not too much and not too little. I would recommend to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by springsilver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- smells nice
- really is moisturizing (on my oily face, in the summer, I almost don't have to use moisturizer after this)
- seems to be all natural ingredients
- didn't make me breakout (I think)

Cons:
- kinda pricey for the quality and the brand
- bottle design is not easy for pouring or spraying (I had to pour half of it into a spray bottle to use it as a spray)
- while I mentioned it's moisturizing, it's really to the point of stickiness. It makes my face oily in the Summer with any type of moisturizer on top.
- didn't clear any of my breakouts, did nothing for them actually

Conclusion:
This is probably not appropriate for my type of oily skin in the summer. Unless I experience otherwise in the fall, I will probably not buy it again.