October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lip Treatments - Sally Hansen - peptide lip line treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is the only one I've found as yet that does help disguise those nasty vertical lines on the upper lip that come with age. I was using this and decided that more expensive products might help even more. You never know if you don't try. Well all I can say is save your money because all the expensive serums and so called miracle creams did absolutey zilch. I'm back to this and I'm sticking with it it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by simiparga

I've started to notice fine lines around my upper lip area. It was really starting to bother me and I needed to do something about them. I bought this after reading the reviews and thought that I'd give it a go as it wasn't an expensive product.
I've been applying this 2 times a day for a few weeks now and have to say that I'm pleased with the results. The lines have not gone completely, but they have been significantly reduced. I'll keep using this and update if I see any more changes.
Feels a little grainy on the lips, but not greasy at all, which I like.
My only complaint is that the great pump dispenser comes without a lid! Pretty cheesed off with that as I am planning a long trip and want to take this with me. A lid should have been included (unless I have a sub standard product??).
Overall a great product that will last for a long time, I'll probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by MomColors

I'm on my second bottle of this product and I LOVE it. Terrific drugstore treatment. I am giving it 4 lippies because of it's price. If it were over $25 it would get 3 lippies.

Worst:
Reqires multiple applications throughout the day.
Goes on white and sticky which will be unappealing to most ladies.

BEST:
Fantastic under lipstick.
Minimizes lines around my lips.
At night I use it on the smile lines from my cheek to my mouth.
Easily stored in my purse for easy access throughout the day.

It's hard to find, I hope this doesn't mean it's soon to be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MARY48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A neat little product, seems to be helping too. I noticed there is a reduction in those little lines around my lip line, makes lips smoother too in preparation for lip color. Alittle goes a long way, I like the pump bottle and I will be repurchasing again. Also it doesn't seem to fight with any other product, for example if I want to apply a lip plumper over it, it just is compatible with everything I have treated. I am getting more and more impressed with Sally Hansen as I try the new products that I see coming almost weekly at my supermarket.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Natalie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was the best lip treatment I have ever used by Sally Hansen. It made my lips noticebly smoother, with no lines on the mouth. I'm pretty young, but I had really deep lines on my lips. Now I do not. :) continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by montana12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just started using this product and it seems to be making a difference in the lines around the mouth. They are noticeably softer and I am looking forward to seeing how well it works after a few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Sally Hansen seems to be coming out with new treatment products on an almost daily basis. This one is supposed to treat lines around the mouth with peptides. It is a tiny .45 oz pump bottle. The product is extremely thick and heavy, but this is good for a night time product--you can definitely still feel it on and around your lips when you wake up! As for results, I have been using it for about 5 days, and I really think the vertical lines above my lip have softened. The product says to use it once or twice a day. It would not be possible to use this during the day, as it looks like Elmer's glue--but it feels very moisturizing on dry lips. It is about $10.00, but Sally Hansen products are often on sale at C.V.S. or Walgreens. So far, I am happy--in fact, I picked up a second bottle while it is on sale.