November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Temptations Crazy Caramel Corn

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This lotion has a great texture and it's a nice moisturizer. This smells just like the real thing. I love it! I can practically feel the sweet, buttery popcorn melting in my mouth. Every scent in the Temptations line was dead on. I stocked up last year at the semi-annual sale. Please bring them back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DESCRIPTION: "Surrender your senses to the swoon-inducing scent of melted butter, rich caramel toffee and creamy vanilla."Crazy Caramel Corn has got to be my favorite offering from Bath & Body Works for quite some time. I love the scent of hot popped corn with melted butter and toffee/caramel poured on top. It always makes me think of the boardwalk at the beach in the summer, so it evokes pleasant memories for me. This scent is delicious, and that's an understatement. It smells very accurately like caramel corn, but the 3-in-1 of this scent smells much better to me. This lotion starts out on my skin smelling like caramel, but there is some sort of fresh/sour note in the beginning that I'm not too crazy about. A little later is when the awesome buttery caramel corn scent really shines. Mouthwateringly good. Toward the last part of the scent's life, it turns into a soft caramel scent and not much else. If the scent of this lotion was from beginning to end that wonderful middle part, I would have rated it a 5. As far as the actual lotion goes, I'm really not impressed. It doesn't moisturize very well and actually leaves my skin sticky. I guess that's kind of appropriate given the name, but it should not be the case for a lotion. But, I didn't buy this product for the quality, really-- I bought it for the scent, since the 3-in-1's scent doesn't last past the shower. Overall, I'm crazy for Crazy Caramel Corn, and I'm glad I bought this. It was almost impossible to find, and I didn't want the Crazy Caramel Corn Shimmer Cream (too much shimmer to use as a lotion for me). This was a limited edition scent, so it's now gone from B&BW but can still be found on eBay and swaps. :(NOTES: Melted Butter, Rich Caramel Toffee, Creamy Vanilla.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 6:52:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

I would buy this again and again if it weren't merely a Holiday '06 fragrance! This is SO DELICIOUS!!!! There is no funky aftersmell at all, just warm caramelly richness. I got this as a gift from my dear new MUA friend PattyG, who is a fragrance professional and she gots GOOD TASTE! :P I'm keeping this at work so I can use it everytime I wash my hands (which I do CONSTANTLY: I work at the public library in the Children's Department - blech, the cooties on all those books I shelf all day!); the scent instantly lifts my spirits! I'll be so sad when I've used it up. FIND THIS IF YOU CAN!!! Thank you Patty!!! {{HUGS}}