April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Fragrances - Tocca - Florence Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE! It is like Frederic Malle carnal flower for poor people lol... Smells girly and fresh and they have bodywash too, def reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaD

Florence EDP, along with the body cream, has become my signature scent. It's very feminine, but also elegant. There's nothing sexy or mysterious about it, and sometimes you just want to smell great rather than make a bold statement. I garden, so love the fragrance of flowers. Folks who prefer food, spicy or citrus notes won't care for this.

The Florence body cream is amazing used as a base for the EDP. The scents are different, but quite complementary. I've heard the body cream described as being "old lady-ish" because of the rose notes, but to me it's retro and classic in a cool timeless way. In a world filled with the aforementioned spice and citrus, and food notes, old standards like Florence stand out in the crowd.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a lovely and unique fragrance. Unfortunately, it makes me sneeze every time I wear it! I'm not sure what's in this that irritates my nose, but sadly this one is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this perfume! I get so many compliments on it, from men and women alike. I see some reviewers don't get staying power, but I do. At first there are citrus notes, but those soften to a deep floral. Very feminine and romantic. When I purchased this, I looked at all the variations and picked the ones with notes I thought I would like. After waiting the mandatory half-hour or more, this one turned out to be the best on me, which was surprising, because it was the least of the 4 or so I that thought I would like.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BananaTree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how girly Florence makes me feel.
I like it just as much as I like Colette, but this one is definitely more floral and sweet. The downside is that it does tend to have minimal staying power :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I purchased the mini "Love Yourself" fragrance selection at Sephora and Florence is by far my favorite. The other fragrances in this set are: Colette, Bianca, Giulietta, Brigitte, Cleopatra, and Stella. If you don't have this set already, you have to get it because you can have fun sampling each deliciously scented fragrance in the cutest little box with the ingredients for each perfume listed. Florence is a heady, cheerful mixture of florals with the top note of gardenia, but the drydown note on me is more of a musky floral scent. It makes me think of old Hollywood glamour, like this would have been a scent that women in the 1930's would have worn with blood red vintage red matte lipstick. I normally never go for floral scents, but Florence is feminine and girly with an earthy edge to it. This is a perfect fragrance for spring and summer and would be great to spritz on for an instant lift to ease winter doldrums. I highly recommend trying the set, so adorable and perfect for gifts. I plan to purchase the larger bottle of Florence because I love it so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by toomuchjoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I first smelled this perfume 3 years ago when my roommate at the time was on a mission to find her signature scent. This was my pick of the samples she brought home. It was the first fragrance that really got a hold of me. Before this, I never really had a thing for fragrance but this scent had me going back to my local Sephora over and over to test how I liked it on my skin. With this perfume, I found my love for headier floral scents, which isn't everyone's cup of tea. I have another friend who loves the scent in the bottle but doesn't like it on her so you really need to test any perfume on your own skin before you commit to buying it. I believe this has notes of gardenia, tuberose and jasmine and I now find myself gravitating to other perfumes with these notes. I never would have thought I would be so into florals! I also really like the bottles and the stories behind each Tocca fragrance. With their range, I think any woman could find a scent that appeals to them. Florence is mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To me both the jasmine notes, the bergamot, and the gardenia predominate in this. Overall, though, this is a very light floral scent but with a distinctive character. This is one of my favorites from the Tocca line thus far. I have the "Love Yourself" fragrance collection and only have two more I haven't tried yet to try and then review. This one was third in the order they go in the box. So I can't pick an absolute favorite just yet. The one problem I had with this, though is that the bergamot and gardenia really sharpen the longer I wore the scent. That might be a reaction specifically to my body chemistry as most things are with how scents wear for everyone individually. So other people may not have this problem. May get my sister to try this one as she is a big fan of jasmine and bergamot alike. But I don't think this will be my absolute favorite but it is a good contender.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by melyndaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super nice gardenia based scent. Doesn't last as long as I would like for the price. Nice bottle, though as other reviewers mention - it conceals the fact that you are getting less perfume than you think. Would buy again. Tocca's new Violette scent is also nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely fragrance a feminine delicate "safe" scent. Difficult to find this smell offensive. I like it. wish it was a bit stronger and a bit more pronounced but it's a nice perfume something- that lingers.