Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate All Items

3.8

on 11/30/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I want to love this, because the scent is very, very, "fall". It's just so overwhelmingly strong for me. I need to be very sparing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

*LOVE* the perfume, such a shame that it's been discontinued. BBW, please consider bringing it back! Even though it's so fruity, I get comments on it all the time. It manages to stay sophisticated and refined while remaining fresh and fun. Probably my favorite perfume for the day-to-day, though not so much for the body spray.

on 2/24/2014 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite scent from BBW, and I hate that it is now discontinued. I snatched three EDTs at the semi annual sale when they were discontinuing it. I love that it is a sophisticated, fruity-sweet, yet spicy fragrance. This fragrance has depth and every time I wear it, which is not often since I am rationing it, women ask me what I am wearing and men will literally sniff me and tell me I smell good. I have never had any other fragrance do that. Don't know why they discontinued it, but it is certainly a disappointment.

on 6/26/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh I got this at the semi annual bath and body sale and this is just great it smells fresh and it so exotic the smell also last long and it will last longer if you apply vaseline wear you spray.I got this for around three dollars.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is being retired in stores so if you like it snatch it up! I work there :)

on 3/22/2013 4:04:00 PM

I love this scent! It smells natural and not overpowering. I have the moisturizing soap in this scent and love it. It's great in winter. I also like that the scent doesn't stay on my hands long after you wash them so it doesn't clash with my perfume.

on 2/5/2013 11:25:00 PM

Ah, the richness of this fragrance!

Today I retrieved this from my stash, and how wonderful!
this is more than sweetness and fruity-
there is deep spiciness, and layers of complexity.

this is long lasting and heavenly sophisticated,
a much more fulfilling fragrance than many of the
newer scents from B&BW.

This one is a keeper! Not for the faint of heart.

on 10/27/2012 6:04:00 PM

I loved this smell on my aunt so i decided to get the body lotion. On me, it turns sour and rotten... My body chemistry didn't agree with it at all :(. Do try it and see how it reacts with you before you buy it. if everything turns out fine, it's a wonderfully alluring, fruity and sexy fall scent... Simply delicious.

on 9/17/2012 11:12:00 PM

Now that fall is in the air I've broken out my midnight pomegranate EDT. I really don't wear BBW much anymore with the exception of this edt and japanese cherry blossom edt. This scent is one of their best scents ever IMHO, it reminds me a bit of CK Euphoria but has much more pomegranate sweetness to it. I love the contrast of the sweetness with the musk and vanilla and patchouli and cinnamon. It is cool weather appropriate for me, I prefer it in the fall as it reminds me a bit of cider. The EDT has very respectable lasting power, but the body splash is gone within an hour.

on 2/10/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I LOVE this scent...this is probably my favorite scent for the winter from BBW! I have this in the body spray and the hand soap and hopefully I can get the perfume and the rest of the set! I wonder if this scent even has a candle...hmm...:) I would recommend

Popular Fragrances