August 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Midnight Pomegranate All Items

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by corifornication

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

*LOVE* the perfume, such a shame that it's been discontinued. BBW, please consider bringing it back! Even though it's so fruity, I get comments on it all the time. It manages to stay sophisticated and refined while remaining fresh and fun. Probably my favorite perfume for the day-to-day, though not so much for the body spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite scent from BBW, and I hate that it is now discontinued. I snatched three EDTs at the semi annual sale when they were discontinuing it. I love that it is a sophisticated, fruity-sweet, yet spicy fragrance. This fragrance has depth and every time I wear it, which is not often since I am rationing it, women ask me what I am wearing and men will literally sniff me and tell me I smell good. I have never had any other fragrance do that. Don't know why they discontinued it, but it is certainly a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh I got this at the semi annual bath and body sale and this is just great it smells fresh and it so exotic the smell also last long and it will last longer if you apply vaseline wear you spray.I got this for around three dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is being retired in stores so if you like it snatch it up! I work there :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love this scent! It smells natural and not overpowering. I have the moisturizing soap in this scent and love it. It's great in winter. I also like that the scent doesn't stay on my hands long after you wash them so it doesn't clash with my perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ah, the richness of this fragrance!

Today I retrieved this from my stash, and how wonderful!
this is more than sweetness and fruity-
there is deep spiciness, and layers of complexity.

this is long lasting and heavenly sophisticated,
a much more fulfilling fragrance than many of the
newer scents from B&BW.

This one is a keeper! Not for the faint of heart.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by broadwaykoala

I loved this smell on my aunt so i decided to get the body lotion. On me, it turns sour and rotten... My body chemistry didn't agree with it at all :(. Do try it and see how it reacts with you before you buy it. if everything turns out fine, it's a wonderfully alluring, fruity and sexy fall scent... Simply delicious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Now that fall is in the air I've broken out my midnight pomegranate EDT. I really don't wear BBW much anymore with the exception of this edt and japanese cherry blossom edt. This scent is one of their best scents ever IMHO, it reminds me a bit of CK Euphoria but has much more pomegranate sweetness to it. I love the contrast of the sweetness with the musk and vanilla and patchouli and cinnamon. It is cool weather appropriate for me, I prefer it in the fall as it reminds me a bit of cider. The EDT has very respectable lasting power, but the body splash is gone within an hour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this scent...this is probably my favorite scent for the winter from BBW! I have this in the body spray and the hand soap and hopefully I can get the perfume and the rest of the set! I wonder if this scent even has a candle...hmm...:) I would recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

This scent is one of my favorite scents from B&BW! It's a nice girly, fruity smell and I love it! I don't know why some people put age limits on smells and call them immature.. if it smells fruity and girly, thats a good thing! Were not supposed to smell boring and like a bouqet of flowers all the time! I love bright and fruity smells... maybe its just my personality!