October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Skincare - Body - H2O - hydrating body gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Katilda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

pros:
+ all quality ingredients, all natural, no harsh chemicals
+ spray is very convenient
+ first feels like oil but sinks into skin within a few seconds and leaves no heavy residual
cons:
- it's not a GLOSS - it sinks in too much and to quickly. i bought it to use on my legs in the summer - to give them nice subtle glow when i'm wearing no stockings. but this gloss disappears within 1-2 hours and my legs look dry and flaky again
- the smell is nice - very fresh and not cheap as is common in body cosmetics - but has no staying power so it's actually useless
bottomline:
hermless but useless. just a nice toy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

i'm was rather caught by surprise when the previous reviewers had a problem with the scent.

The scent of this product is uniform across the entire Spa range, but i did not find it intrusive nor disturbing. It has a 'marine' scent to it, if it makes sense ? Not a girlish-sweet sorta smell, in fact, try to imagine a man wearing it, and it's still fine =)

I wish that H20 would come with a sligggghhtly better looking packaging, coz this one just spells 'economical' although the bottle nor the spray nozzle doesn't leak.

I see this as a moisturiser for your skin in the day, in the office or when u're travelling ~ Funny that upon contact on the skin, this product FEELS like oil, but it did lived up to its claim' ...... a "dry oil". It doesn't get messy, nor does it stain your computers or hands which a great plus for this body oil.

I can't say that it's VERY moisturising, but yes, it does provide some hydration to the skin, thus preventing the skin feeling taut. If you have very dry skin, or is looking for intense moisturisation, I would suggest you to layer your skin with lotion after this.

I apply this in the morning before going to work, just a few spritz and im good to go. I'm not too sure how much this product sells for, I got this as a gift again, but I might repurchase after this bottle finishes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

the smell of this is horrible.
at first i was like ok, its not THAT bad.
but a couple months later is IS bad, i hate to waste it, i have half a bottle left and im using it for my feet cuz i dont want to throw it away.
It has great ingredients, and sinks right into the skin. but the smell... has gotten to me..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This comes bottled in a pale yellow sprayer which works with a fine mist. I have to say I'm very happy with the way this mists on my legs. There is a subtle light scent that isn't too intrusive. The best thing is that it is filled with antioxidents/oils and sinks right into my skin. My skin has remained soft and moisterized after use. Edit: The scent has finally gotten to me. I returned this back at the store. Wish it was fragrance free then it would have been perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by juliagott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had to get use to the smell - not bad, just different, but once I did, I really liked this product. It is hydrating and leaves a subtle sheen to the skin. I also like that it comes in a spray - makes it very easy to put on.