August 23, 2014 | 1371 users online

Skincare - Face - Zapzyt - Acne Pack 3 Step System

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by poohbealov

I wish I could have loved this. I have no hate towards this product because I had an allergic reaction to it that's all. Everything was perfect about it great value for what you get left my skin feeling great at first. But I think the night gel is what made me have an allergic reaction. But I used it for two days and I woke up this morning and my face was covered in tiny little bumps that were super itchy and just gross. It's just like little hives. I will try this again when my bumps go away and see how just the face wash works for me. Overall think its a great deal even though it didn't work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by SierraD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word for this product... AMAZING. I've been suffering from severe acne for the past 7-8 months and I've tried EVERYTHING in attempt to get it under control. I finally picked this product up 3 weeks ago and my acne is GONE! 100% gone. It did dry my skin out after the first week of use (I even considered discontinuing use because of this) Im so glad I didn't. The dryness does subside and it was a small price to pay for clear skin in just 2 1/2 weeks. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by iaureniee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has seriously saved my skin!! i have very oily, acne-prone skin and i have been having horrible breakouts for the past year and a half and nothing has cleared my face up until i tried this. i tried everything! even mario badescu products did nothing for my skin! I love the whole zapzyt line. the only thing that i have a problem with is that it really dries up my eye area.. but i guess i shouldnt be using it in that area anyway.. otherwise, this pack is awesome.. it works.. and its cheap! i think i bought mine for $9!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by hsear

cleared up skin fast and was inexpensive and easy to use

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lexigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This system is really fantastic. Bought it based on MUA reviews after running out of Proactiv. I had used the Zapzyt gel as a part of the acne.org regime and had great luck with it, so thought why not give this a shot.

The cleanser is VERY mild, not drying and leaves my skin soft and clean. Love that it is free of dyes and perfumes. The daytime gel is "ok". It works well, but I find my makeup balls up a little on top of it, so I use it only in the event that I have a breakout. I alternate the BP nighttime product with Retin-A or RoC. I have not noticed ANY irritation whatsoever, and find that the BP gets rid of almost all breakouts literally overnight.

I cannot believe how well this system works at keeping my skin clear, and for such a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by missypdox

I know a lot of people have had bad reactions to this product, obviously this product isn't for everyone's skin type. I have BEYOND EXTREMELY sensitive skin, and this cleared my skin up within 2 days like it guarantees. It's amazing, my face is clear, more even toned, it really does prevent breakouts and any ones that you have, dab a lil extra of the day gel and it's gone within an HOUR. I mean wow, I used the cleanser in conjunction with the Buf-Puf gentle facial sponge and it really takes care of the dry peelingness :p. I got that tip from another review for this product, so thank you! I'm in love with ZapZyt! I have a few flare ups but like I said, dab a lil extra on and it's gone within an hour like it never existed. Proactive ruined my skin horribly as well as the Clean 'n' Clear, but those products have worked for others so don't hesitate to try either one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

This product smell bad, and peels the skin right off your face. I tried to stick with it and give it a chance to get past the dry-out-peel phase, but my skin couldn't handle it anymore. AND it didn't do much for clearing it up either. I gave this a 2, only because it's not as harsh as some treatments out there. I am now using the Clean and Clear kit, and am much happier with the results!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by productaholica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been plagued with acne for years, and I experience flare-ups at least once a month ... so I found myself perusing the skincare aisle at Walgreens for yet another cure. The package boasted better skin in 3 days if not overnight so I snapped it up (knowing the claims seem inflated). I went home, ripped open the package and tried it right away.

As opposed to the Acne Free set I previously used, I was pleasantly surprised that Zapzyt's cleanser was a clear (2% Saly) gel and not that BP white stuff.

The night gel is 5% BP derived and similar to the Acne Free Repair lotion (a decent BP gel). I saw results overnight ....

The day gel (2% Saly) is awesome! It has the consistency of a makeup primer (no 'cones included) allowing for easy makeup application. That was a huge seller for me since the BP lotions included in most of these acne sets usually leave a granular-like layer which makes for difficult makeup application.

Overall, I've very happy with this set! The previous reviewer stated that she heard the BP and Salicylic Acid combo is not good for skin, but it is totally fine. My derm warned against mixing retinoids/adapalene with Salicylic Acid since both exfoliate the skin. BP is an antiseptic reducing skin bacteria.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this acne system for $9.99 at my local discount store, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I've tried Proactiv a few times over the years, and it was okay. But this cheap-o Zapzyt stuff works so much better, and unlike Proactiv, actually improved the appearance of my skin! I feel like I can even go without make-up and not look quite so hideous as I used to. The Acne Pack is

Step 1: 2% Salicylic acid cleanser to be used day and night

Step 2: 2% Salicylic acid gel for day

Step 3: 5% Benzoyl Peroxide cream for night

I only use the cleanser in the morning, because I read somewhere that you're not supposed to use salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide at the same time, so I use Basis Cleaner Clean face wash at night. This stuff is so great, I want everyone with acne-prone skin to use it! The only con I have is that the printing on the bottles starts to come off after awhile, and I sometimes end up with tiny blue letters on my face, but that's a small price to pay...