July 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Hair Treatments - Schwarzkopf - Blonde Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

Ive tried using this for five minutes on my hair and it only makes the slightest difference. I'll give ten minutes a go and post my results.
EDIT: Ten minutes and not that impressed! I've also tried the "Nordic" blonde toner and there
is not a great deal of difference. The toning results only last immediately after and no longer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by SophieRose99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this product for a long time - it works so well to keep away the yellow and leaves your hair a nice soft toned blonde. I leave it in for 20 minutes if my hair is looking in need of it but usually 10 minutes is enough. Have found that if I do go overboard and leave it in too long the purple tint on your really blonde strands will wash out next time you shampoo. Easily the easiest and best toner I know of (although our product range is pretty limited in NZ). Leaves your hair soft, it has some conditioning properties but you do need to use a conditioner afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this toner. You just have to remember that it's a toner, not a conditioner - so it has zero conditioning properties (on my hair anyway). You still need to use a conditioner after using this. This is how I use it:- I put some in my hair colour mixing bowl, add some water to make it a creamier consistency, and so it goes further. I then put it on my dry hair with a colouring brush. I then let it sit for 5 minutes. Then I wash it out with purple shampoo and condition with a nice moisturising conditioner. This routine gives me much quicker and more lasting results than using purple shampoo alone. It is a good price, at most supermarkets, and does the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Igora ICEFLOWER 9.5-1 toner. This is my favorite toner for my blonde hair. I've used fanci-full, but that toner is temporary and the toner is water-like. However, the Igora Gloss is a mousse you apply for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. It's a violet toner and you use it to get a white shade of blonde. This toner will *only* work if your hair is a very, very pale blonde. I used this when my hair was a light golden blonde and I saw no results. But when I was at a light bleach blonde, this toner took it to a white blonde shade. The color lasts fairly long too- about a month or so before I needed to refresh the color. A definite re-buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a deep violet conditioner to be applied to hair for 5 minutes after shampooing. I imagine that the deepness of the violet shade would help to remove brassiness but I donít find this conditioner to be moisturising. Iím going to stick with LíOreal Shine Blonde shampoo to keep brassiness at bay.