September 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom used to use this before I stole it from her. I use it during the winter months when the skin around my eyes tend to get extremely dry. It feels super moisturizing as soon as you apply it and it absorbs fast. It is a bit oily so for someone with oily skin, it can make you greasier. For me, I only use it at night so it's not a problem. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did a good job, had a sheen in mixture for immediate results. Didnít use long enough for lasting effects. Had slight tackiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Tarheeloutwest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because the October 2010 Good Housekeeping magazine rated it as the second-best Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15+. (The top-rated moisturizer was $150, Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Day Cream). I had a coupon, Target finally had a sale that got the price tag under $20, so I tried it. I like it well enough to keep buying it, at least for now.

A full pump would be enough to cover two faces so there is the potential to waste a little foam every morning, which is unfortunate. Like other reviewers, I don't really know what the point of the foam is but oh, well. The scent is pretty innocuous and it dries nicely enough: no tackiness.

I'm wary of anything that promises "luminosity" and there is a bit of a luminous effect but it's actually pretty subtle. My makeup goes on well on top of this, it doesn't exacerbate my redness issues and after a week of use, my skin might be improving a bit in appearance. I'll never shell out for Chanel so this seems like decent bang for my on-sale-with-a-coupon buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by justbeverly

I really enjoyed this new "foam" moisturizer. Dries super fast, no sticky feeling and really feels like it's working. BUT I won't be repurchasing bc bang for the buck, I went thru this product too fast. It's hard to control amount of foam that comes out. Therefore, alot of wasted product. It's around $25 and I used up one bottle in a month (used 2x a day). It usually takes me at least12 weeks to finish other high end moisturizers (ie hope in a jar and clinique super defense)

Love the product but hate the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Shainaelise

--- Recommend for dry/uneven and non-acne prone skin----

Pros:
-Evened out skin tone
-Price
-made skin Super Soft

Cons:
-made me shiny and oily(It's not oil-free)--I have sensitive/combo skin

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ny1916

Made me break out like crazy and goes on sticky. Don't bother.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This just didn't work for me. It made my makeup slide right off, made my break out and go really shiny. Would not recommend. Bit expensive for Olay but I did like it came with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

this helps my skin when it gets really dry from trying too many products. i always go back to it. i love the whole foam idea. it dries much faster than cremes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by starsdotu

I found this for $3 on sale so I thought I give it a try. The foam gushes out more than I expected. It absorbs pretty quickly into my skin. I was hoping it would work miracles on my skin, but it made me break out!!! I would never use this again even if it was free.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by TheKarenD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I won this in a raffle, so not sure about the value for money, but it doesn't matter because after using it for a few weeks on my chest and neck, I know I won't be buying another bottle (or pump or can or whatever this should be called). The foaming feature is, as far as I can tell, pointless, unless the point was to make one guess how much product will squirt out and force the user to wipe up the bit that comes out after the first burst is removed. Once applied, this feels sticky to me, and several nights I've found myself wanting to scratch at my neck to get it off. I'm not even sure it's doing anything, as I didn't have any brown spots to begin with.