November 28, 2014 | 1926 users online

Concealers - Revlon - Vital Radiance HydraSmooth Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by insert_name_here86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was the very first concealer I ever tried, when I was first starting getting into makeup. It was much to my dismay when I discovered that other concealers donít work as well, when I finished my first tube of Vital Radiance Concealer. It was creamy, natural and very blend-able. I remember wearing this concealer for my passport photo, and when the pictures came in, you couldnít even tell I was wearing concealer; it was that natural. I just looked fresh, awake and bright-eyed!

The product comes in a tube, with two compartments: one end contains a light under eye cream, and the other the eye concealer. I really didnít think the eye cream was necessary, and that another eye cream of yours would suffice. Another criticism was that they didnít give you enough product, and I used this only once a week and in a few months time, I had already finished it :( I wouldíve greatly preferred if they had just the eye concealer product in the one tube, but luckily they had that, in the form of the Age Spot Concealer, in which you can also use under your eyes. I also had some fine lines under my eyes, in which the concealer didnít settle in and it also didnít crease. This was an exceptional concealer, and one which I whole-heartedly recommend, but too bad itís discontinued! If you ever come across it, stock up, cos itíll be one of the best concealer youíll ever damn try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer.
It is the first concealer that I have used that doesn't dry and crease up my undereye area.
Comes with a hydrating lotion and concealer and they plump out my lines and leave me looking fresh all day.
I use this after I have applied my foundation for a little bit of extra moisturising and concealing. I just pat it into my skin and then it drys to a flawless finish.
Smooths and brightens the skin, just fantastic.
Of course as soon as I find a product that works it becomes no longer available, very sad the Revlon aren't making this anymore and hope they come out with a similiar product. In the mean time I stocked up. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by irishgrant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this on sale and am hoping it's not because it'll be discontinued. I got the Light (01) shade, and it's really terrific for undereye areas. The pink side is a moisturizer, and I find that it doesn't add to my appearance. This concealer is not a heavy duty concealer, but it does make my undereye area look like I got a good night sleep. This does not cake or crease toward the end of the day either - a big plus for me. I just hope it's available in a few months when I'll need to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 8:06:00 AM More reviews by almost40

Got this in a local poundshop and I really like it.I love the fact that it has its eye cream one end and a really good concealer the other end.I stocked up while I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jmargolin4

I really like this concealer. The tube comes with two colors and I bought the medium shade. The first side is a pink hydrating cream and the opposite side is a light-weight concealer. I have been using the pink side under and around my eye area and I find that the color makes me look awake and the product is very light and does not accentuate my under-eye lines. I highly recommend this product. Also, many products irritate my eye area, but no problem w/this product.