Color Club Nail Polish - Bizerk Turq

Price: $

on 9/15/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I did my daughter's nails with these about 4 days ago, and she is still wearing it. There is slight tipwear, but it has held up remarkably well, considering that she is 15 and has exposed her mani to gym class, art class, make from the drama department, and skateboarding after school. It is a neon colour, so it needed 3 coats to be opaque and it dries slightly satiny on its own. With a coat of Seche Vite on top, it is perfectly shiny and it has worn beautifully.

on 6/30/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I believe this product has been renamed "Age of Aquarius" but it is the same bizerk Turq polish.

As with all Color Club polishes that I have tried, and I've tried about 8, the color is fantastic, but the wear time SUCKS! A manicure probably won't last more than 2 days without chipping to pieces.

The color is a dark but vivid aqua/teal, very unique, odd on hands, but great for a pedi :)

on 7/15/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Gosh, I love Color Club. I can't think of a single bottle that disappointed me in any way. This one is a deepish turquoise creme that is opaque in two coats. Bold and pretty and only $2!! Yay!

on 6/1/2009 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Bizerk Turq is not for the faint of heart. It's a very bright turquoise-green -- applies well in 2-3 coats, and looks great with a glossy TC like Poshe. Beware: NOT work appropriate! I work in a very casual, creative office and even my boss made a comment about how my toes look like pool fungus...it's fun though!

on 7/23/2008 7:39:00 AM

A terrific summer turquoise creme - slightly neon, but not "look at me!" bright. Slightly sheer and streaky with one coat, but the second coat evened that all out. The name is hysterical (I love telling people) and it's just as fun to wear. I love it!

on 6/19/2006 3:35:00 AM

Part of Color Club's 2006 summer collection "Flower Power", this adorably-named polish is an awesome mid-toned aqua creme (plenty more blue than green). It's fully opaque with two coats (a little streaky with one) and dries slightly matteŚnothing a little glossy top coat won't fix, if you prefer a shiny finish. It is a couple shades lighter than China Glaze's equally gorgeous Aqua Baby, which dries to a gloss. Color Club polishes are very inexpensive and are available at 8ty8beauty.com. I don't think Color Club's polish formula is quite as good as that of polishes from Essie, OPI and China Glaze, but their polishes are definitely worth buying if you find a great, unique colour.

Click for my swatch. (Bizerq Turk is not really streaky; I just applied it badly for the pic.) continued >>

Popular Polishes