Kiehl's Herbal Treatment Shampoo for Problem Hair and Scalp

on 6/9/2008 3:04:00 PM

This review is for the Herbal Schampoo & Scalp Treatment for Dandruff Control. Another great product from Kiehl's.

I have a very dry scalp and dandruff problems. This shampoo works great. It removed the dry flakes and made my hair almost dandruff free. I've used it for the past week and my scalp is itching a lot less than it usually does (following my normal hair care routine). Some treatment shampoos can make the hair very dry, not this one.

The only downside with this product is the smell which is not for everyone. It's menthol-like. For me the scent is not a problem though.

I'd definitely repurchase! Finally a treatment shampoo that works! Yay! continued >>

on 4/26/2008 3:04:00 PM

This shampoo really works and without drying out your hair. It cleared up my dandruff in days and did a better job than the steroid meds I got at the dermatologist. I get the oily Seborrheic Dermatitis type of dandruff with embarrassing flaking. I am SO happy to have found this stuff. Nine times out of ten, Kiehls products do what they say they do, and I rarely regret a purchase. Yes, it smells like dandruff shampoo, but if you follow it with another type of shampoo, it will be fine. I use it on my problems areas and then follow with the Kiehls Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. As long as I use the Herbal Treatment Shampoo twice a week and shampoo with the Olive shampoo the other times, I have dandruff-free hair.

on 11/27/2002 7:30:00 PM

I absolutely did NOT like this shampoo at all. First of all, the scent is so strong and very unpleasant. Most importantly, it made my dandruff-prone head even worse and the flakes from my scalp literally looked like snow. It was awful for me and would never use it again.

on 2/11/2002 1:38:00 AM

From the bottle: For oily, itchy, flaky, dandruff prone scalp. Blend of fine herbal extracts formulated to cleanse, soothe ans treat. Leaves the scalp clean without harsh detergents. Well, I love the way this shampoo worked on my hair and scalp but the scent is not for everyone. I happen to enjoy the mostly rosemary/thyme scent as I love herbs and herbal gardening. Soapworth, chamomille, mint, cedarwood, birch, nettle, yarrow. This stuff is powerful. One of the best pproducts I'ever ever purchased from Kiehls. I use it as a treatment, as needed, along with Nizoral. Works like a dream.

Popular Hair Products